Why are you listening to 99% of people here

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
The people here are the last ones I would turn to for anything other to do with the face and PSL ascension

You have no real-world experience or any validity on things that happen day to day or how people see each other and just cope to fit your narrative

Its over for your IQ if you let anything from this site influence your perspective on the world you guys get contradicted daily

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, boss8055 and Ricky212
My imagination and internet forums full of basement dwelling schizos > "the real world" (clown world)

The people here are the last ones I would turn to for anything other to do with the face and PSL ascension

You have no real-world experience or any validity on things that happen day to day or how people see each other and just cope to fit your narrative

Its over for your IQ if you let anything from this site influence your perspective on the world you guys get contradicted daily

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
My imagination and internet forums full of basement dwelling schizos > "the real world" (clown world)

why would i want to be useful thats a slave mindset go volunteer to lick granny pussy at old folks home if you want to be useful
muh slave mindset isnt applicable when the average person won't do fuck all their entire lives, nobody here is special and wont achieve a thing slave mindset or not

why would i want to be useful thats a slave mindset go volunteer to lick granny pussy at old folks home if you want to be useful
that's not even really the point, why would anyone listen to literal basement-dwelling failures on THIS particular forum for anything other than the face

there are better communities to listen too

someone probably called you a ltn/mtn in dms and you got mad and made this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
someone probably called you a ltn/mtn in dms and you got mad and made this thread
over for your IQ, the first sentence littarly said anything other than face

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
its also possible they said your dick was small if you sent it im not osychic man

this site convinced me gym was cope