why are you looksmaxxing?

To make up for my diagnosed autism. Past trauma and bullying and trying to find something i feel happy in life about. Which any small or major self improvement does

• +1
Reactions: PrettyDeformed, Zonar and Gaygymmaxx
To make up for my diagnosed autism. Past trauma and bullying and trying to find something i feel happy in life about. Which any small or major self improvement does
The biggest looksmaxx that i will never achieve is the cure for autism because it doesn’t exist and therefore ill forever be this cursed way 😔

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrettyDeformed and Zonar
I'm honestly too autistic to not be looksmaxxed i get this completely

Never got bullied though

I suppose the ultimate reason i looksmax is because I'm 5"6, If didn't meet some manlets on reddit who referred me here for hgh information I'd still be a typical normie with no chance of poon

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox and plukee

Never got bullied though

I suppose the ultimate reason i looksmax is because I'm 5"6, If didn't meet some manlets on reddit who referred me here for hgh information I'd still be a typical normie with no chance of poon
You used hgh at all? And if so you get any results?

Half an inch taller than predicted. Started too late at 17
Yeah same im 17 aswell so im not gonna bother with it and id only ever take it along with test if i ever had LL to get bigger proportions in my hands and feet but probably won’t happen

Never got bullied though

I got bullied by narcissist after narcissist. Last guy that betrayed me tho was looked like he would be a fucking user on here but he had a god complex and bullied me to seem cool infront of his friends and destroyed my high school life by making up rumours to make me out like im some creep because of my autism

I got bullied by narcissist after narcissist. Last guy that betrayed me tho was looked like he would be a fucking user on here but he had a god complex and bullied me to seem cool infront of his friends and destroyed my high school life by making up rumours to make me out like im some creep because of my autism
You gotta fight those kinda niggas fr

I'll never let some shit happen to me like that I'll fight and lose over getting bitched

And If I win at 5"6 it's over for them

I'll never let some shit happen to me like that I'll fight and lose over getting bitched

Well see i had no one to defend me and if you know how humans work you attack one person and if they got friends and are well liked then you get a mob on you

Id happily beat this fucker if i had the same to defend me aswell from anyone else he would send

Bad social development, bad environnement, sub-average facial genetics, curry skin etc

The unholy trinity of a looksmaxer

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx