Why are you non Nt?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Diamond
Legit question, i know a lot of people not only never experienced love, but feel lonely, trapped, and not normal.
What mental health issues do you have?
Even if you never went to a psychiatrisc, here are some examples you might relate too (i wont be explaining how they work so just search them up (just because you identify yourself on some traits doesnt mean you actually have that mental health problem)

-PTSD
-ASPD
-God complex
-HPD
-DID
-Narcissism
-Shizofrenia
-BDD
-ASD

If you say you dont have mental health problems, you are probabily lying, almost 60% of people here have them, because you would just be living a normie average life with some friends if you were NT, so basically my question is, why are you NON-NT?

I don't believe in mental disabilities, my body just knows I was born in the wrong time period, so it fights back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eiegta and org3cel.RR
I don't believe in mental disabilities, my body just knows I was born in the wrong time period, so it fights back
So you believe everyone acts normal and has the same personality trates and everyone that is in a mental hospital thinks they
"Were born in the wrong time period"
So then they
"Fight back"
Thats your point?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
So you believe everyone acts normal and has the same personality trates and everyone that is in a mental hospital thinks they
"Were born in the wrong time period"
So then they
"Fight back"
Thats your point?
yes being normal, is giving in to your surroundings, those who aren't normal are like that for a reason, same reason why there's alot of people with autism these days

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
yes being normal, is giving in to your surroundings, those who aren't normal are like that for a reason, same reason why there's alot of people with autism these days
Actually studys show autism did get higher rates,
You can be born with a mental health
Or develop one
That is something real, you have any mental health disorders?

• +1
That is something real, you have any mental health disorders?
No, I don't believe anything I have is a disorder, such as adhd, men aren't meant to sit still at desks whether it's school or in the office

• +1
No, I don't believe anything I have is a disorder, such as adhd, men aren't meant to sit still at desks whether it's school or in the office
I get your point, but most mental health problems you just cant stop it, like PTSD

• +1
I WAS BORN THIS WAY

• Love it
Lonely childhood

• So Sad
FUCCK U YOUR MOCKING MY DISABLITIES I HATE U KYS NIGGER
Depending on the disabilities you have it might be a cool thing, if you have ASPD, NPD that would lead you to success

Here are my reasons:

1. Being NT is dumb and means low to average IQ, average status, little to no self awareness, being prone to drug and alcohol abuse, coping all the time, having little to no impulse and self-control, etc...

2. I want to be a top man, someone who has everything he wants, someone who is in the Top 1% and lives outside the Matrix.

I have no interest in social life, going to bars and talking to unknown women who don't know me and don't give a fuck about me and will use me for validation. Instead, I'm focused on moneynaxxing, which one day will help me leave the Matrix, have a normal life, be surrounded by normal people and having sex with the most beautiful women in the world instead of being forced to live as a wage slave who lives in a subhuman province where he works a subhuman job he couldn't care less about and is surrounded by dumb people, retarded boss with high ego, and low-IQ, fat, aging women on antidepressants and negative personality traits who can't even form a normal sentence and communication, let alone a committed relationship or something like that.

For the average man, it's over. You will never have a normal life as an average man. Life outside the Matrix is the only possible life. I know what life I want and how to achieve it, and I will not waste my time going to bars and having NT discussions with NT people who can't and won't give me even a single dollar and will use me to kill time and for validation. It's meaningless, especially when you know you are nothing by Mr. Nobody from the province.

Socialization, girlfriends and relationships in the 21st century are lonely NT men's cope who are ready to settle down for literally anything just not to be alone. A fat, aging cow on antidepressants, negative personality traits and psychological damage accumulated over the years, looking at life and men in a transactional way, who doesn't even do sex with the man but he still wants to be her beta cuck provider, so he is not alone.

I have other reasons as well, but these are the main reasons in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • +1
Here are my reasons:

1. Being NT is dumb and means low to average IQ, average status, little to no self awareness, being prone to drug and alcohol abuse, coping all the time, having little to no impulse and self-control, etc...

2. I want to be a top man, someone who has everything he wants, someone who is in the Top 1% and lives outside the Matrix.

I have no interest in social life, going to bars and talking to unknown women who don't know me and don't give a fuck about me and will use me for validation. Instead, I'm focused on moneynaxxing, which one day will help me leave the Matrix, have a normal life, be surrounded by normal people and having sex with the most beautiful women in the world instead of being forced to live as a wage slave who lives in a subhuman province where he works a subhuman job he couldn't care less about and is surrounded by dumb people, retarded boss with high ego, and low-IQ, fat, aging women on antidepressants and negative personality traits who can't even form a normal sentence and communication, let alone a committed relationship or something like that.

For the average man, it's over. You will never have a normal life as an average man. Life outside the Matrix is the only possible life. I know what life I want and how to achieve it, and I will not waste my time going to bars and having NT discussions with NT people who can't and won't give me even a single dollar and will use me to kill time and for validation. It's meaningless, especially when you know you are nothing by Mr. Nobody from the province.

Socialization, girlfriends and relationships in the 21st century are lonely NT men's cope who are ready to settle down for literally anything just not to be alone. A fat, aging cow on antidepressants, negative personality traits and psychological damage accumulated over the years, looking at life and men in a transactional way, who doesn't even do sex with the man but he still wants to be her beta cuck provider, so he is not alone.

I have other reasons as well, but these are the main reasons in a nutshell.

Absolutely true, what mental health issues do u have?

Absolutely true, what mental health issues do u have?
I don't have any medically confirmed mental issues, but I somewhat exhibit behavioural models associated with avoidant and schizoid personality disorder. These behavioral models stem from the fact I'm unsatisfied with the life I have and the way the society is and the fact I'm forced to live in a society I don't like, not that I actually have mental issues.

• +1
I don't have any medically confirmed mental issues, but I somewhat exhibit behavioural models associated with avoidant and schizoid personality disorder. These behavioral models stem from the fact I'm unsatisfied with the life I have and the way the society is and the fact I'm forced to live in a society I don't like, not that I actually have mental issues.
Nice, i hope you can improve on your journey, best of luck