Why are you so fucking bluepilled?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Texted a girl. After her begging to send a pic, I sent one. She answered "Cool. I need to sleep now". Not one more time will I send a pic of my fucking face. Not one of you guys who I asked to rate me straight out told me that I am fucking ugly! We are on a looksmax forum guys. We need brutal honesty here! No sugarcoating!

Look in the mirror.

You can rate yourself.

What do u look like?

Try out with more girls. One case does not really reflect anything about you tbh. Girls are extremely picky with types and all. I've seen some girls call chico/opry just hot/nothing special etc.

Also tinder study proves that unless you're a 6 psl, girls will peg you average-below average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin and Phad
Brutal that would shatter my soul

Dude if you think you look ugly in the mirror and in photos. You have all the proof u need to deduce that you look like ass.

tbh I understand him
there are various levels of looking bad

I mean if he just send a super model a picture because you guys said he looks really decent it’s justified imo

Never trust men, with anything about this stuff. Only women's opinion counts, and you'd be surprised how different.

They want oofy doofy faces today, I remember a guy here showed girl pics of male models and she said they were ugly.

Never trust men, with anything about this stuff. Only women's opinion counts, and you'd be surprised how different.

They want oofy doofy faces today, I remember a guy here showed girl pics of male models and she said they were ugly.
Oofy doofy faces? What's that? Nobody said I was good looking, I got rated 4.5 which is only slightly below average. If they rated me 2 I would have known I'm too ugly.

Brutal

Did you block her on all social media’s yet

virtue signaling doesn't count, if the mm walked in to the room she SURE would NOT think he was ugly, she'd be wetting herself and would probably approach him within the first five minutes of him walking in

virtue signaling doesn't count, if the mm walked in to the room she SURE would NOT think he was ugly, she'd be wetting herself and would probably approach him within the first five minutes of him walking in
Cope
I disagree. They don't want "oofy doofy" guys at all. They want CHADS.
Then you're an idiot

You are coping if you think hot actors and male models don't get bitches wet as fuck. My own mom told me Barrett looks worse than me and he is a literal 10/10 god and I am an ugly motherfucker. Never judge women based on what they say, only based on what they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
You are coping if you think hot actors and male models don't get bitches wet as fuck. My own mom told me Barrett looks worse than me and he is a literal 10/10 god and I am an ugly motherfucker. Never judge women based on what they say, only based on what they do.
I do

And I see them with oofy doofies, all the time