why are you so insistent on not allowing women to post here?

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Banned
1. you are not the manly "blackpilled" stoics you think you are, this is just an echo chamber like every other themed forum online and 99% of you would forget your edgy "beliefs" the second a "ltb" smiled at you
2. it would instantly create drama and expose the "simps" and fakers, making this forum actually entertaining (i can't do it all myself)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and Gonthar
ONLY LET WOMEN

BUT I GET A GF

HEY SINGLE LADIES IM 15 TALL AND HADSOME

AND MEET ME UP IN MY AREA

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Prince of Pakistan
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
1. you are not the manly "blackpilled" stoics you think you are, this is just an echo chamber like every other themed forum online and 99% of you would forget your edgy "beliefs" the second a "ltb" smiled at you
2. it would instantly create drama and expose the "simps" and fakers, making this forum actually entertaining (i can't do it all myself)
Cagefuel i'm on this site bc i don't want a LTR LTB

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove
Honestly man, only feminist would log here and they are insufferable. since they are alone and nobody wants them they only way to feel dopamine in their brain it's to argue with people.

its not cute, its annoying, this is the male cave

nigga people want it to be a echo chamber so they can say shit they want

and they are so afraid of some female version of them that they have to ban them like it's satan? can't wait to read more threads about the intellectual and rational supremacy of the male gender :forcedsmile:

in other words: what are they afraid of? because the only issue i see is fear that all their bullshit would get exposed the second they got the first alert from a girl here

not flaming or trying to change the rules here, i m just curious

foids need to be regulated to a brothel, not be posting on Internet forums

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
and they are so afraid of some female version of them that they have to ban them like it's satan? can't wait to read more threads about the intellectual and rational supremacy of the male gender :forcedsmile:

in other words: what are they afraid of? because the only issue i see is fear that all their bullshit would get exposed the second they got the first alert from a girl here

not flaming or trying to change the rules here, i m just curious
I'm not afraid or hate woman i just would like a echo chamber away from them to vent about my problems and be a retarded autist and adding them onto here would ruin that. people naturally want to around people they are similar to and adding woman would get rid of that dynamic like you said.

those two points were already proven true by the other looksmaxxing forum that allows girls to register

these "uber blackpilled" connoisseurs turn into kneeling beggars in the presence of women, even on a supposed blackpilled forum

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
10 similar threads after i made this one. i still have it. i could get the entire forum to talk about carpentry, lmfao.

You try too hard. It's not as subtle as you imagine it to be.

• +1
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan
You try too hard. It's not as subtle as you imagine it to be.

yeah i know, that autoirony is a part of my game

promising user title, btw, we need more vitriol here

The moment women can freely enter this forum will be the moment I leave it forever

Men want men-only spaces, not to be surrounded by retard whores who only want attention and orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back