Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Hades, Entschuldigung and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and Deleted member 685
High IQ response only
No greycel donkeys allowed

- Sedentary

- Constantly on vidya

- constantly on social media

- Coddling from parents and society, which makes them unable to deal with the issues of life

- Weak fathers who can’t teach their daughter self respect and can’t teach their son to be a man

- A hyper competitive, winners take all capitalistic system which shames you for being “behind” while others are ahead

- reinforcement of this ideal of always being ahead through media. Avg persons Instagram feed will be full of people posting carefully edited, carefully selected pics of their life which makes them look good. Or will post pics of their material possessions. Normies see this and get sad because they are too mediocre to compete

- More obese / overweight. They grew up on fast food and express delivery

- An economic system that nobody has confidence in anymore. In the 50’s-90’s you would look forward to getting a job, as there was space to work with. You could make something of yourself and succeed. Climb the ladder, because the ladder was still there.

Now in the 21st century, the ladder is just a delusion. A figment of everyones imagination. There’s a reason why consumerism has been ramped up to previously unseen levels. People need a distraction as they “climb up the ladder”, a ladder which has the bottom of it purposely lowered by the elite little by little. Which keeps people running on a wheel forever and ever until they kick the bucket.

- A lack of socialization. Younger ppl have worse social skills, as they do not need to interact with small groups. They can interact with massive groups of ppl online who won’t shame or discriminate. They have their small safe spaces where all of their little “quirks”, are accepted and not ironed out through bullying. Which as a result, makes them not able to be very social and will make them more insulated from others, which leads to depression.

I could go on. Gen Z are lower T and more depressed because the core of our society has rotted away and will continue rotting until there’s a reset.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5467, Hades and 6 others
There’s no correlation between your title and the video you linked. To answer your question tho, I don’t believe that millennials’ average T levels differ significantly (if at all) from those of zoomers. Our lifestyles have just changed a lot. Also, the likelihood of being diagnosed with anything has increased, partly due to advanced medical systems and knowledge.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 685
There’s no correlation between your title and the video you linked. To answer your question tho, I don’t believe that millennials’ average T levels differ significantly (if at all) from those of zoomers. Our lifestyles have just changed a lot. Also, the likelihood of being diagnosed with anything has increased, partly due to advanced medical systems and knowledge.
Cope, depression and low T are most definitely correlated

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and Blackout.xl
Cope, depression and low T are most definitely correlated
That wasn’t my point. Just because there is a correlation doesn’t necessarily mean that T deficiency is the main cause of higher rates of depression diagnoses today. Correlation does not imply causation.

That wasn’t my point. Just because there is a correlation doesn’t necessarily mean that T deficiency is the main cause of higher rates of depression diagnoses today. Correlation does not imply causation.
Definitely is among men. Most men bitch about anything and cry about depression for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and GigaMogger
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
sits on computer all day bathe in soy and view exercise as toxic masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Low T always cope with "muh science" cus they have no balls
No it's not even that, science isn't bad, but it disagrees with his shit point that T levels haven't changed. If he knew anything about the shit he was talking he'd realize lifestyle has a massive impact on T levels and inhibitions

"muh medicul knowledge"
Men cut their dicks off and inject E are heroes
Meanwhile those that work out and hold traditional values are seen as "toxic"
So much for knowledge

• +1
- Sedentary

- Constantly on vidya

- Coddling from parents and society, which makes them unable to deal with the issues of life

- Weak fathers who can’t teach their daughter self respect and can’t teach their son to be a man

- A hyper competitive, winners take all capitalistic system which shames you for being “behind” while others are ahead

- reinforcement of this ideal of always being ahead through media. Avg persons Instagram feed will be full of people posting carefully edited, carefully selected pics of their life which makes them look good. Or will post pics of their material possessions. Normies see this and get sad because they are too mediocre to compete

- An economic system that nobody has confidence in anymore. In the 50’s-90’s you would look forward to getting a job, as there was space to work with. You could make something of yourself and succeed. Climb the ladder, because the ladder was still there.

Now in the 21st century, the ladder is just a delusion. A figment of everyones imagination. There’s a reason why consumerism has been ramped up to previously unseen levels. People need a distraction as they “climb up the ladder”, a ladder which has the bottom of it purposely lowered by the elite little by little. Which keeps people running on a wheel forever and ever until they kick the bucket.

- A lack of socialization. Younger ppl have worse social skills, as they do not need to interact with small groups. They can interact with massive groups of ppl online who won’t shame or discriminate. They have their small safe spaces where all of their little “quirks”, are accepted and not ironed out through bullying. Which as a result, makes them not able to be very social and will make them more insulated from others, which leads to depression.

I could go on. Gen Z are lower T and more depressed because the core of our society has rotted away and will continue rotting until there’s a reset.
That’s pretty much it. We were promised a future as children and have grown up to find that there’s nothing for us and things only seem to get worse

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
No it's not even that, science isn't bad, but it disagrees with his shit point that T levels haven't changed. If he knew anything about the shit he was talking he'd realize lifestyle has a massive impact on T levels and inhibitions
Those in medicine even admit that psychological issues very case by case they can only treat the side effects not root problems
Even with therapy if you have no balls and cope with "muh chemicals in muh brain" your gona go nowhere

I'm just giving my opinion lol kys
I can see that. Trying to objectively argue with people like you is a waste of time tbh. If someone’s views/arguments differ from your “opinion”, you immediately proceed to insult him. High T trait right there

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6789
I can see that. Trying to objectively argue with people like you is a waste of time tbh. If someone’s views/arguments differ from your “opinion”, you immediately proceed to insult him. High T trait right there
Anger is high T

why isn't psychology taught in high school

why isn't psychology taught in high school
cus most of it is bs and not factual
more importantly why isnt physical exercise and martial arts more mandatory
there are no brain cucked monks cus thats all they do all day

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
Anger is high T
No. It’s rather high cortisol and estrogen. I bet you never injected T in your life before. Testosterone is a mood stabilizer, so to say. You can probably link any increase in aggression from T to aromatization to estradiol. Ever wondered why women fight so much (verbally)? Many users here probably have feminine hormonal profiles ngl

Don't be a butthurt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
No. It’s rather high cortisol and estrogen. I bet you never injected T in your life before. Testosterone is a mood stabilizer, so to say. You can probably link any increase in aggression from T to aromatization to estradiol. Ever wondered why women fight so much (verbally)? Many users here probably have feminine hormonal profiles ngl

giphy.gif

- Sedentary

- Constantly on vidya

Read every word. Based, legit, and high IQ. 👑

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
over4 zoomer