• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, n0rthface, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
Im talking sociological consequences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Clqs, Kazey and 3 others
Most users of this forum are attracted to other men but they still complain that they are miserable..

:feelsrope:
If i had ramirez as boyfriend and attracted to each other id have 0 post on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and Dicklet3incher
Some of them are...they are called gays...
Ohh-Boys-Pool-Party-Bangkok-1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Some of them are...they are called gays...
Ohh-Boys-Pool-Party-Bangkok-1.jpg
nah theyre fruity , im talking normal people who wear suits, have job in wall street, high class etc. everything normal in life except they go home to a guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Gonthar
nah theyre fruity , im talking normal people who wear suits, have job in wall street, high class etc. everything normal in life except they go home to a guy
Lol, these aren't exactly "normal", how many people here work on Wall Street or wear suits?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Aladin and BrahminBoss
Lol, these aren't exactly "normal", how many people here work on Wall Street or wear suits?
i mean normal people who work, lead normal life, family person etc. except its just a divine north atalndid femboy they go home to instead of a nagging women.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i mean normal people who work, lead normal life, family person etc. except its just a divine north atalndid femboy they go home to instead of a nagging women.
Yes, there are gay families like that too...

Life would be much simpler
If you want bbc to penetrate your rectum, you don't need our permission. Just go on grindr and put "submissive white boi looking for dominant BBC for hours of anal pleasures"