Why Aren't Indians Good Looking?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
I know of the stereotypes that the West has against Indians, but even to me, someone that is not affected by Western influence, how come they are so ugly in general? Most Indians have good bone definition & facial hair genetics. Does it have to do something with the effects of imperialism, or are South Asian genetics just fucked in general?

I'm talking about Indo-Aryans, I don't know enough about Dravidians.

Last edited:
Shit skin
Boneless
Stink
Short
Brutal colouring

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, WanderingBurro, zharupodrugu and 6 others
cope

Aditya Khurana after winning the title of Man of the World in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 5815
dark nigga skin on a caucasoid skull.
similar failo as somalis

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 24367, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Salludon is pakistani if that counts

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Salludon is pakistani if that counts
Well from my experiences, around 20% of all South Asians are really good looking and the rest are hideous. There is no in between.

Milleniums of arranged marriages has allowed terrible truecel genes to pass on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Lmao, Lurker69 and 2 others
because historically they reproduced at a 1:1 rate which means there's been very little sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kama, Lmao and 4 others
It’s not their skin color that nukes their appearance

It’s the bug eyes and pregnant cockroach physique. Nearly Every light northern Indian I’ve seen has had these failos.

The darker Dravidians have nice facial structure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, bugeye, rand anon and 2 others
Curry munchers

I know of the stereotypes that the West has against Indians, but even to me, someone that is not affected by Western influence, how come they are so ugly in general? Most Indians have good bone definition & facial hair genetics. Does it have to do something with the effects of imperialism, or are South Asian genetics just fucked in general?

I'm talking about Indo-Aryans, I don't know enough about Dravidians.
- shit vegetarian diet that leads to deficiencies
- history of famine causing skinny fat pheno
- arranged marriage by allowing uglies to marry
Idk why you brought up muh indo-aryans when nearly every curry is mixed with dravidian. you do know dravidians have genes that originate from ancient iran right?
On top of that the country has a low protein consumption yearly and I believe the better your protein consumption and diet, the better your looks. This however will take long for indians as changes are generational. If you want your children (if you have any) to benefit, don't follow an indian diet nor the modern diet. Just have them go keto/paleo. (This is all based on pottinger's cats)

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Slayercel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Idk why you brought up muh indo-aryans when nearly every curry is mixed with dravidian. you do know dravidians have genes that originate from ancient iran right?
On top of that the country has a low protein consumption yearly and I believe the better your protein consumption and diet, the better your looks. This however will take long for indians as changes are generational. If you want your children (if you have any) to benefit, don't follow an indian diet nor the modern diet. Just have them go keto/paleo. (This is all based on pottinger's cats)
I don't know much about dravidians and indo-aryans, and thought they had a distinct difference. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't know much about dravidians and indo-aryans, and thought they had a distinct difference. Thanks for the clarification.
on a caste basis there is but the brahmins and other higher castes still have dravidian genes.

Shitskin and bug eyes are the main failo.

Vitiligo maxx and taban can ascend Indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
How is there any co relation with protein and looks ?
Protein correlates with height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Slayercel
How is there any co relation with protein and looks ?
Protein correlates with height
as far as im aware, current indian diets or modern diets do present with problems i.e. facial structure, teeth formation etc. it's worse with veganism too. like i said in that text, basing it off from the pottinger's cat experiment, I wouldn't be surprised if there are any facial changes within generations, if protein consumption does increase. i could be wrong and that environment heavily plays as it would.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Why would they be?
High carb, low protein nutrition
Poor
Anti-sanitary

As arborist mentioned above. Lack of natural selection based on looks, and societal pressures (arranged marriages) confining mating to caste and status biases.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty