Why aren't more women lesbianmaxxing?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
What exactly is it that makes women keep coming back to men?

Most men are goofy MTN and below, dress bad, have shitty skinny fat physiques, bad social skills, etc. Women know this all too well and a large junk of them are bisexual.

I seriously wonder why the dating market isn't skewed more towards lesbianmaxxing where women just start dating each other instead of trying to find Chad and dealing with normies in the meantime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, try2beme, Klasik616 and 2 others

Most men are goofy MTN and below, dress bad, have shitty skinny fat physiques, bad social skills, etc. Women know this all too well and a large junk of them are bisexual.

I seriously wonder why the dating market isn't skewed more towards lesbianmaxxing where women just start dating each other instead of trying to find Chad and dealing with normies in the meantime.
just say u wanna suck cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, 14vic, majesticincel and 3 others
They aren't bisexual in the sense where they find females equally attractive as males, they just have no problem making out with them

Dick mogs pussy

• +1
Reactions: Mentalcel1, rape and datboijj
More women becoming lesbians could be a solution to high body count.

Dick mogs pussy
its scientifically proven vaginal orgasms are exponentially stronger and longer lasting than clitoral; orgasms

• JFL
Reactions: litaz and watah

Barrett exists that’s why

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and truthhurts
you don't science verry well do you
if it wasn't for that Capricorn in your avi I would have violated you

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
They fuck chad who's also fucking all their friends or they fuck their dog

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Pretty boys are the reason foids aren’t lesbian If pretty boys disappeared and it was all ogres they’d stop dating guys all together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz and truthhurts
Pretty boys are the reason foids aren’t lesbian If pretty boys disappeared and it was all ogres they’d stop dating guys all together
thanks Saar:feelsokman:. Appreciate it🙏🙏

Because men pay for their dates
Because men offer unconditional love, not women
Because women are tired of playing the masculine role

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34, litaz and truthhurts
Send some best looking prettyboys in your opinion if you can:feelsokman:

They get in relationships for various reasons. Betabuxxing, oofy doofy, etc. This is why you see them with said men. But their relationships are shallow, temporary and conditional. There is no love between them.

No need to lesbianmaxx, because their friendships with fellow women are already more intimate than those between us men.

Rotating LTRs with decent looking men and having periods of being single and/ or doing short hookups.

There are my initial ideas. Cool question. I cannot think of any other reason why I would put up with regular men if I was a woman.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Lesbianpill is brutal. The average "straight" foid would rather fuck a fakeupmaxxed LTB than a HTN

• +1
Reactions: watah