Why aren't there that many (if any) female cuckolds??

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Why don't women get off on watching their bfs or husbands fucking another girl the same way men do?? What is the psychological or evolutionary trait that causes men to be more prone to enjoying this practice

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
Because men are more perverted than women. Same reason women don’t sniff men’s seats or want to sniff a random man’s asshole. Men are sick in the head so it’s no surprise that cuckoldry turns them on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, TheTakeoverHasBegun, Sens and 1 other person
Because men are more perverted than women. Same reason women don’t sniff men’s seats or want to sniff a random man’s asshole. Men are sick in the head so it’s no surprise that cuckoldry turns them on.
It sure would be nice to have a gf that's into this wouldn't it

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
It sure would be nice to have a gf that's into this wouldn't it
maybe some fat twisted meth addicted hills have eyes type hillbilly bitch but that’s prob the only type of a woman who would possibly be into it ☠️🥴

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Sub0
there are plenty just not as many as guys

guys are natural cucks theyre programmed to enjoy it more

Fuck I'll do that, I'll tie her and make her watch me cuvk her

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
There are, you just arent Chad enough to enjoy them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and Deleted member 23391
Yeah, I don't know why men are so confused about the differences between the genders. Men are depraved freaks and there's no other way to put it.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Probably more

Women like being pre-cucked. High body count is a turn on for women, while the opposite is true for men. If you tell a woman she is a virgin, then it is a turn off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake