• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kade, Justttt and 1 other person
Giphy 6

Textbook of Terachad, utter disbelief.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, reptiles and Deleted member 2756
What's the story of this guy @SayNoToRotting life long swimmer Irc
Also Any reason why these guys have insane body hair?

Attachments

• 1573585932292.jpg
    1573585932292.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
What's the story of this guy @SayNoToRotting
Also Any reason why these guys have insane body hair?
I don't think this guy has acromegaly. His facial structure looks fairly normal (for that time's standards).

However from what I had read he was a professional waterpolo player known by the name of Petre Mshveniyeradze.

There aren't any mentions of his frame in any articles or studies as far as I can tell, so it looks like he wasn't a medical noteworthy case of his time. Only recently he has cought the attention of internet (meme culture).

If you look at his older photos, he appears to have a much smaller frame than he does in the photo in the OP. As if it had magically gorwn throughout adulthood.

https://alchetron.com/cdn/petre-mshvenieradze-4f4f88ad-89d4-4354-ba52-014ed9d6988-resize-750.jpg

So basically we know nothing. No published studies or anything. It's just us making observations and assumptions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2756 and forwardgrowth
I don't think this guy has acromegaly. His facial structure looks fairly normal (for that time's standards).

However from what I had read he was a professional waterpolo player known by the name of Petre Mshveniyeradze.

There aren't any mentions of his frame in any articles or studies as far as I can tell, so it looks like he wasn't a medical noteworthy case of his time. Only recently he has cought the attention of internet (meme culture).

If you look at his older photos, he appears to have a much smaller frame than he does in the photo in the OP. As if it had magically gorwn throughout adulthood.

https://alchetron.com/cdn/petre-mshvenieradze-4f4f88ad-89d4-4354-ba52-014ed9d6988-resize-750.jpg

So basically we know nothing. No published studies or anything. It's just us making observations and assumptions.
he was 6'6 in that photo of him by the pool, that's all I know.

and I don't think he had acromegaly, he just looks like an absolute monster so I had to add him in. JFL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
by the way he seemed to be exceptionally based:

https://i.imgur.com/VR85cKu.png

Just imagine this monster participating in international competitions just to punch people.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 2756