Why arent you choleterol maxxing?

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Choleterol Is literaly the Building block of most of your hormones(fucking testosterone Is literaly choleterol) and It help you produce vitamin d(so you can take all the sups you Want but you wont absorb them).

Th same for LDL, It literaly repairs and grows your body by trasforming choleterol.

And all combined It Will help you with other hormones production like hgh and igf-1.

So eat butter which Is full of nutrients and Cook in beef tallow/ghee.
Or another broken food for It its the sausage Rolls that you Need to cut your self(easily found in Italy/france) they have a ton of fat.

Right now im cutting so i ahve to reduce amounts buy still.

Good luck bhais Hope your test reached 1000

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and NZb6Air
Who the fuck said im not retard

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, wsada, nofap and 1 other person
Your threads are all shit, low effort, broken and stupid english. Learn to talk english first then make threads
Bro why are you mad?😂
Then dont fucking read my threads nigger if you dont like them.

Choleterol Is literaly the Building block of most of your hormones(fucking testosterone Is literaly choleterol) and It help you produce vitamin d(so you can take all the sups you Want but you wont absorb them).

Th same for LDL, It literaly repairs and grows your body by trasforming choleterol.

And all combined It Will help you with other hormones production like hgh and igf-1.

So eat butter which Is full of nutrients and Cook in beef tallow/ghee.
Or another broken food for It its the sausage Rolls that you Need to cut your self(easily found in Italy/france) they have a ton of fat.

Right now im cutting so i ahve to reduce amounts buy still.

Good luck bhais Hope your test reached 1000
how much a day