Why aren't you Corporatemaxxing?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
We know gymcelling is cope. But what about corporatemaxxing? He says "no girl will choose a six pack over six cars, so get out of the gym and get to work". Corporatemaxxing is I believe a legit way to get wealthy. Another idea is bankermaxxing. Becoming a banker, making some connections in college or uni, and working on wallstreet is a great way to escape inceldom or become more desirable although these things are not easy. Out of all the maxxings I think corporatemaxxing is the most legit. I mean it worked for Nolan Sorrento.
25815 25814

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and FatmanO
r u gay?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'm going into investment banking, but not because I think it will significantly enhance my SMV. Looks > all for dating, especially today when so many women are out-earning men anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
t. betabux shill

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Just be a wagecuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
I would rather LDAR than be a betabuxxing cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, Ritalincel and 1 other person
women will take money from the six car guy to feed the six pack guy
now choose who you want to be

dingleberry IQ. because I'm a national communist.

Just be a hardworking middle management wage cuck while Chad gets the corner office because of connections theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
Just be a hardworking middle management wage cuck while Chad gets the corner office because of connections theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Autist
money is fucking cope. a bunch of papers doenst get you the same primitive lust that bones do. i dont want to betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Ritalincel