Why average height is the best height, lanklet copers will obv disagree

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
This isn't cope, the taller you get, the least likely it is for your face to have harmonious feature. Since face >>> height. Avg height is good as long as u have a good face

5'10 ( or whatever is avg ) is best, the world is made average people. I prefer average height unironically. It's the best height if you want to be in the special branch of the army. If there is a war, tall people will easily get killed by the sniper

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, germanlooks, darkness97 and 12 others
5'10" is not even tall in china anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 5180 and 13 others
lol

ill drop a thread soon of all the tall fags that slay in my circle and the manlet prettyboys who are incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16220, highT and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GigaAscender
Perfect male height is between 185-190 cm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, subhuman incel, Sal and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
ideal height is 2m

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
ideal height is 2m
cope
it's super halo for some women, but for most it's a failo
also very tall people have fuck ups with their health more often, especially heart deseases, problems with knees etc and their life expectancy sucks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, Mewton and 5 others
You are right the taller you are the less harmonious you get. But when tall niggas DO have great harmony the mog is too much
13F9F3FC C45F 41E1 9005 6587FBA1A567
0E7E9B30 A367 4825 BED6 6E2200D98219
4E0F13CA 1763 4024 BB6A CD178BAAB4F1

Also where do you think you start being considered tall?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14528 and 5 others
I am 6'0 and I am willing to do some nasty things to grow atleast 1 inch more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16384
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Frank Jack
I am 6'0 and I am willing to do some nasty things to grow atleast 1 inch more
Wear lift, 6 foot is good. Your face matters way way way more now. Any other concern is cope

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11770
This isn't cope, the taller you get, the least likely it is for your face to have harmonious feature. Since face >>> height. Avg height is good as long as u have a good face

5'10 ( or whatever is avg ) is best, the world is made average people. I prefer average height unironically. It's the best height if you want to be in the special branch of the army. If there is a war, tall people will easily get killed by the sniper
tell that to 6'8 NBA gigatyrone who would merc you due to genetic superiority and fuck your bitch for fun

• +1
tell that to 6'8 NBA gigatyrone who would merc you due to genetic superiority and fuck your bitch for fun
Cope if a nigger tries to steal my women, he wont live to see the next day

• +1
Reactions: Win
Cope if a nigger tries to steal my women, he wont live to see the next day
lmfao coming from a nonblack american dude yall whites have to gunmaxx in order to cope with BBCs because the truth is tall tyrones mog you and mog everyone

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Win
lmfao coming from a nonblack american dude yall whites have to gunmaxx in order to cope with BBCs because the truth is tall tyrones mog you and mog everyone
I'm a black guy myself

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and TeenAscender

Trash thread

• JFL

View attachment 1443688
lmao shitskin the dude in your avi has a white daddy and asian mommy, his mom was literally colonized by bwc. keep coping you shitskin ethnic coper while white men fuck your ethnic sisters.

If this guy was taller than 5'9.5, he would be less handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and Beetlejuice
It's the best height if you want to be in the special branch of the army. If there is a war, tall people will easily get killed by the sniper
Cope. 6'4 Jody cucks you.

• +1
As long as you're above average in other areas, being taller than her is enough for most girls, and 5'10 is enough for that, but there's no denying most girls would find you even more attractive if you were even taller. Also some girls go absolutely crazy for tall guys, so much that they're willing to overlook major flaws. Tall men also look more intimidating, ensuring a higher perceived status in group settings. Lastly, there are some tall girls and while they're definitely a minority many of them will STILL want a man that's taller than them.

On the other hand, tall people are more likely to face disadvantages in other areas, mainly health. I'd argue that the overall ideal height for living is around 5'9-6', but for attractiveness it's definitely around 6 foot and above, with diminishing returns after 6'2".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and subhuman incel

They did a study on the correlation between male height and reproductive success. The results showed that men of average height - 5'9" - had more reproductive success than BOTH short AND tall men. But some caveats were that - short men and tall men still usually reproduce and that tall men get other societal benefits like making more money and attainting higher social status. So basically the hierarchy is average height men are at the top of the totem pole followed by tall men and then short men.

Over if u didn't realize it's a cope/satire thread
I mean there are users here who legit believe 5‘9 is the ideal height so you can never be sure what is satire and what not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Legit thread that isn't height dogma.

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks