Why balding is one of the worst looksmins

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Is because it offsets all your other looksmaxxing efforts and here's how

When you eventually get hair transplant, you didn't actually improve your looks, you just pulled yourself back from the depths of subhumanity to the baseline. Having hair is not a halo because it is expected from young attractive women, but going bald is extreme falio.

Hair transplants are surgeries with one of the longest recovery periods. It can take you year and a half, even more to finally regrow your hair. While that time passes, you are looksmining in other areas, you are aging, your skin gets worse, you are suffering through inceldom, plus if you live in a poorfag shithole like me, you will have to use your entire life savings to get a HT leaving you broke to invest in other important looksmaxxing areas, and you will have to have your head shaved for some time, basically being a complete subhuman for long period of time.

So now, I am nearing NW3 and instead of focusing on some good surgeries for face to truly ascend my looks to HTN levels, I will basically have to use all my resources and logistics to pull myself back from LTN to MTN(no actual improvement in reality), because god(villain and a devil) decided to genetically tax me for no reason at all. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I tried shaving my head and it simply doesn't work, my face is not suited for bald look, a miniscule of appeal and harmony that I have in my face is gone with my hair. Both my LTN and MTN versions without social circle are done for in 2023.

I can't have a single moment of peace in this life...

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Roquefort and Gonthar
@MoggerGaston @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Fuck scalp calcification.I wish i had the hair of the guy on my avi.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Roquefort and Clown Show
read title and expected it to be a shit thread (because most here know next to nothing about hair loss) but actually legit. good hair is only a halo if you’re good looking

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
When you eventually get hair transplant, you didn't actually improve your looks, you just pulled yourself back from the depths of subhumanity to the baseline.
Guess what - as you age, you have to invest more and more effort and money with each year, simply to keep your baseline(hair, skin, muscles, bones, etc.) and not descend even further...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Clown Show
Guess what - as you age, you have to invest more and more effort and money with each year, simply to keep your baseline(hair, skin, muscles, bones, etc.) and not descend even further...
It never began for me...

I can only pray that I have good aging genetics and gain some masculinity as I age.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar