Why being a graycel is better than having a blue username

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
Okay, the title may have been sort of clickbait, but not really: being a graycel, assuming at least 25 posts, in most cases mogs in terms of prestige/status, having between 500-999 posts (blue username). Exceptions generally don’t disprove this theory.

Think about it. Anyone can come and spam useless and toxic replies in Offtopic. In a week or two, you can easily escape the gray username. Let’s be honest, how many times have you encountered this type of forum users? Take a look at their post count and I’m willing to bet a good portion of them were inbetween the 500-999 mark. That’s relatively a lot for one particular rep range, considering the varying range of user experience on here.

Now, don’t get me wrong, some grays are absolutely retarded and I am not defending their behavior, but you have to agree that many of them often lurk the best threads, and then start contributing valuable information to this forum. That’s usually what happens. But as time passes, unfortunately some graycels start spending more and more time browsing Offtopic, chasing the dopamine of post reputation, inherently hurting their original values (if they even had any to begin with). Which leads to more toxicity and less value brought to the forum.

What do I mean when I said graycels mog in terms of prestige/status? Because of my previous comments on blue-colored users, it will eventually come full circle and turn the tables between perceived intelligence towards early contributors (many grays). That’s how it would logically turn into, following the natural course of events unfolding. If you don’t already agree with my theory as of now, I almost guarantee you will start to see what I meant, in the following months, as this forum’s main posting strategy turns into an even more desperate attempt to repfarm, as we could have already seen in Offtopic for a while now.

TLDR: It’s about quality > quantity. Adjusting for capita difference, grays relatively bring more value to this forum nowadays.

@greycel @sb23 @NZb6Air

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, N1666, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 8 others
dnr nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, diditeverbegin, lemonnz and 2 others
Okay, the title may have been sort of clickbait, but not really: being a graycel, assuming at least 25 posts, in most cases mogs in terms of prestige/status, having between 500-999 posts (blue username), Exceptions generally don’t disprove this theory.

Think about it. Anyone can come and spam useless and toxic replies in Offtopic. In a week or two, you can easily escape the gray username. Let’s be honest, how many times have you encountered this type of forum users? Take a look at their post count and I’m willing to bet a good portion of them were inbetween the 500-999 mark. That’s relatively a lot for one particular rep range, considering the varying range of user experience on here.

Now, don’t get me wrong, some grays are absolutely retarded and I am not defending their behavior, but you have to agree that many of them often lurk the best threads, and then start contributing valuable information to this forum. That’s usually what happens. But as time passes, unfortunately some graycels start spending more and more time browsing Offtopic, chasing the dopamine of post reputation, inherently hurting their original values (if they even had any to begin with). Which leads to more toxicity and less value brought to the forum.

What do I mean when I said graycels mog in terms of prestige/status? Because of my previous comments on blue-colored users, it will eventually come full circle and turn the tables between perceived intelligence towards early contributors (many grays). That’s how it would logically turn into, following the natural course of events unfolding. If you don’t already agree with my theory as of now, I almost guarantee you will start to see what I meant, in the following months, as this forum’s main posting strategy turns into an even more desperate attempt to repfarm, as we could have already seen in Offtopic for a while now.

TLDR: It’s about quality > quantity.

@greycel @sb23 @NZb6Air
You're right

Most greycels will come, stick to looksmaxxing itself and over time start finding the appeal in the culture.
Over time, those that contribute only knowledge, will most likely leave when they realise there's no point to. They don't gain anything from giving their knowledge/ have equally given how much they have taken (paid their debt).
Whereas those invovled with the looksmax culture, have allowed it to penetrate their life and way of thinking.. which is why it's harder for them to break free and they end up accumulating posts, going up tiers.

That being said, retaining your greyceldom shouldn't matter.

I used to think this exact thing you did. But the same way you tagged me, you will tag those that you have individually selected to be worthy. It's because over time the greycel who's surrounded by around 1000 different posters, would recognise them all and their personalities. Both in the Looksmax section and the Offtopic.

Over time, people can individually tell who have quality posts, and who shitposts without second thought.

And often the greycels you talk about will on average have a few 100 posts. They won't have less than 200, most likely.
The ones with less, but more than 0 either are asking for Ratings and will soon leave/ have left, or still browse because they are insecure and have placed a higher priority in their looks than they need to.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, say∅, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
greycel= NPC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Okay, the title may have been sort of clickbait, but not really: being a graycel, assuming at least 25 posts, in most cases mogs in terms of prestige/status, having between 500-999 posts (blue username). Exceptions generally don’t disprove this theory.

TLDR: It’s about quality > quantity. Adjusting for capita difference, grays relatively bring more value to this forum nowadays.

@greycel @sb23 @NZb6Air
Rep exists for a reason tho

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Rep exists for a reason tho
I dont disagree, but it’s very easily being abused.

greycel= NPC
Generalizing it to this point is too much.

You're right

Most greycels will come, stick to looksmaxxing itself and over time start finding the appeal in the culture.
Over time, those that contribute only knowledge, will most likely leave when they realise there's no point to. They don't gain anything from giving their knowledge/ have equally given how much they have taken (paid their debt).
Whereas those invovled with the looksmax culture, have allowed it to penetrate their life and way of thinking.. which is why it's harder for them to break free and they end up accumulating posts, going up tiers.
Honestly, I used to think this way until June of this year. Afterwards, I started being way more active with the mindset of wanting to become a well-known contributor, helping everyone and the world when it comes to researching potential self-improvement methods. If I don’t watch my behavior carefully, I predict this could end very badly, to the point this website consumes my entire life. I can almost see myself already falling into this trap lately.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, sb23 and greycel
I dont disagree, but it’s very easily being abused.

Generalizing it to this point is too much.

Honestly, I used to think this way until June of this year. Afterwards, I started being way more active with the mindset of wanting to become a well-known contributor, helping everyone and the world when it comes to researching potential self-improvement methods. If I don’t watch my behavior carefully, I predict this could end very badly, to the point this website consumes my entire life. I can almost see myself already falling into this trap lately.

Yeah tbh man, it's important you have a strong sense of self
That you don't bend the knee to what you know is incorrect. That's the most important thing
That's what masculinity is all about, sticking to your idea of right. Doesn't matter what it is, or even if you are a psychopath who's idea of right differs largely from most guys.
Masculinity is all about this very thing

Being a good person is slightly different. It's more about making sure your idea of right is correct, or alligns with an objective moral code of sorts (religion based)
Check this out:

The second most important thing is having an open mind, and trying to see things for what they are rationally and not emotionally. Being open to criticism, and accepting times you are wrong. Essentially destroying any ego (beyond minimum required) you might currently have.
Because you stand to gain everything, by allowing yourself to gain the other's knowledge.
People don't know this is actually a charity of sorts. That person doesn't need to help you. But for whatever reason he/she is, you are gaining from it.
At one point in time I had an ego too, but all that's doing is shooting myself in the foot. How I see things will not change reality. Be curious about what the reality actually is, from an objective standpoint. Don't let emotions interfere in the pursuit of knowledge.

Even if everyone around you stoops to those depths. They just won't profit off of it. They are intentionally reducing their quality of life.

First you need the base. Then you need the correct mindset.
With these two things, you can sift through the posts here, by users who have let themselves been consumed by the :blackpill: and you won't fall into the same depths.
This will help you not just for browsing an extreme site like .org, but also everywhere in life, with every type of person.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars and iabsolvejordan
I wish I could be a graycel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., iabsolvejordan and moreplatesmoreweigh
Yeah tbh man, it's important you have a strong sense of self
That you don't bend the knee to what you know is incorrect. That's the most important thing

Check this out:

The second most important thing is having an open mind, and trying to see things for what they are rationally and not emotionally. Being open to criticism, and accepting times you are wrong. Essentially destroying any ego (beyond minimum required) you might currently have.
Because you stand to gain everything, by allowing yourself to gain the other's knowledge.
People don't know this is actually a charity of sorts. That person doesn't need to help you. But for whatever reason he/she is, you are gaining from it.
At one point in time I had an ego too, but all that's doing is shooting myself in the foot. How I see things will not change reality. Be curious about what the reality actually is, from an objective standpoint. Don't let emotions interfere in the pursuit of knowledge.

Even if everyone around you stoops to those depths. They just won't profit off of it. They are intentionally reducing their quality of life.

First you need the base. Then you need the correct mindset.
With these two things, you can sift through the posts here, by users who have let themselves been consumed by the :blackpill: and you won't fall into the same depths.
This will help you not just for browsing an extreme site like .org, but also everywhere in life, with every type of person.
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: greycel
what about red

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, iabsolvejordan and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, iabsolvejordan and NZb6Air
DId not read a single molecule you fucking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air

@greycel @sb23 @NZb6Air
Maybe we should remove off topic tbh

Shut up grey
GIF image

• JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
I wish I was still an innocent little greycel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars and iabsolvejordan
Maybe we should remove off topic tbh
Thats a bad idea, all the toxicity will just start to seep into the serious subforums

Over for bluecels

• JFL
facts

• +1