Why being attractive is intimidating:

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
Most of the time if you would be told to think of someone that looks intimidating or has an intimidating presence you would think of a guy like Mike Tyson, or Brock Lesnar, or some 6’8 350 pound black dude that’s a bouncer, and you’re absolutely correct however, there’s two different versions of being intimidated, the first one being that you’re genuinely afraid and feel threatened, and the second one is that you consider them to be competition and associate negative traits with them such as entitlement, arrogance, etc. This second version is usually how most guys would feel when they’re in the presence of someone really attractive or handsome, they’ll feel a sense of envy and bitterness. Lets say you’re with your girl at the club and the 6’8 350 pound black guy walks by, you may feel intimidated from a fighting standpoint however you’re not gonna be worried that your girl is gonna leave you for him, however if 6’2 Chad walks by even with a much smaller frame, you may be able to beat his ass, however you might be feeling insecure and worried that he could take your girl home with him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rolex, T50 Mogger, rooman and 9 others
olivecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, angelo, Roamer and 13 others
No fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 30032
Media 230514 164628

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Roamer, lightskinbengali and 16 others
Ah ok so the reason I get no pussy is because Im too attractive and intimidating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, reptiles, T50 Mogger and 7 others
Ah ok so the reason I get no pussy is because Im too attractive and intimidating
I didn’t say anything about girls being intimidated, im just explaining how attractive men can intimidate other dudes contrary to popular belief

Water is wet

one intimidates you physically, and the other does socially

social prowess is much more important than physical one, we don't live in an age where we solve disputes by combat anymore

which is why women, especially good looking women are intimidating - they are the brock lesnar of the social world

• +1
Reactions: calzium, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29670
one intimidates you physically, and the other does socially

social prowess is much more important than physical one, we don't live in an age where we solve disputes by combat anymore

which is why women, especially good looking women are intimidating - they are the brock lesnar of the social world
so 6'0 chad face > 6'10 big orge sized scary man ?

the 6’10 ogre will probably fuck you up, but the 6’0 Chad will probably fuck your girl
what do u prefer ? beating other men in fights or fucking a girl ? (just letting yk theres reasons why weapons exist for a reason)

what do u prefer ? beating other men in fights or fucking a girl ? (just letting yk theres reasons why weapons exist for a reason)
how are you asking that question on a black pill website, everyone here would rather fuck somebody’s girl any time they want to. Also, anybody can learn to fight, but not everyone has superior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I didn’t say anything about girls being intimidated, im just explaining how attractive men can intimidate other dudes contrary to popular belief
I can definitely say that for the most valuable girls (ie not whores), being too attractive can be perceived as being superficial, thus be detrimental.
In short, they won't take you seriously or consider you to be a good party in terms of stability.
Still, most women will fall for it without question but they will not be the ones you would want long term.

I can definitely say that for the most valuable girls (ie not whores), being too attractive can be perceived as being superficial, thus be detrimental.
In short, they won't take you seriously or consider you to be a good party in terms of stability.
Still, most women will fall for it without question but they will not be the ones you would want long term.
being god tier is seen as tryhard > lol if a foid thinks sean o pry looks tryhard then normies should be the ones getting hoes

how are you asking that question on a black pill website, everyone here would rather fuck somebody’s girl any time they want to. Also, anybody can learn to fight, but not everyone has superior genetics.
i like reaffirming my answers

That’s why people see curries and gooks as chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 29670
being god tier is seen as tryhard > lol if a foid thinks sean o pry looks tryhard then normies should be the ones getting hoes
Being gl with charm would get you the good girls over the gigachads that are mostly insufferable.

Being gl with charm would get you the good girls over the gigachads that are mostly insufferable.
gymmaxxed normie vs male model

most of the girls who think a guy is “too attractive” are ugly af

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and angelo
Male model wins, like I said genetics > everything, sure the gymmaxxed normie has the better frame, however the model has the better appeal and all he needs is a decent physique and he’s already miles ahead of the try hard gymcel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Male model wins, like I said genetics > everything, sure the gymmaxxed normie has the better frame, however the model has the better appeal and all he needs is a decent physique and he’s already miles ahead of the try hard gymcel
can gymmaxxed normie still land a gf ? or reproduce ?

can gymmaxxed normie still land a gf ? or reproduce ?
yes definitely, he already has a higher chance of doing so than most guys, also any guy can reproduce as long as they have their cock and can find a woman that’s willing to fuck them lol. You just can’t guarantee she won’t be 300 pounds or a subhuman.

Last edited:
yes definitely, he already has a higher chance of doing so than most guys, also any guy can reproduce as long as they have their cock and can find a woman that’s willing to fuck them lol. You just can’t guarantee she won’t be 300 pounds or a subhuman.
oh dayumm

Most of the time if you would be told to think of someone that looks intimidating or has an intimidating presence you would think of a guy like Mike Tyson, or Brock Lesnar, or some 6’8 350 pound black dude that’s a bouncer, and you’re absolutely correct however, there’s two different versions of being intimidated, the first one being that you’re genuinely afraid and feel threatened, and the second one is that you consider them to be competition and associate negative traits with them such as entitlement, arrogance, etc. This second version is usually how most guys would feel when they’re in the presence of someone really attractive or handsome, they’ll feel a sense of envy and bitterness. Lets say you’re with your girl at the club and the 6’8 350 pound black guy walks by, you may feel intimidated from a fighting standpoint however you’re not gonna be worried that your girl is gonna leave you for him, however if 6’2 Chad walks by even with a much smaller frame, you may be able to beat his ass, however you might be feeling insecure and worried that he could take your girl home with him.
It's weird it goes both ways, people are either super nice to you and go out of there way to do stuff for you, or as you said they'll be envious and be a complete ass for no reason other than jealousy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29670
It's weird it goes both ways, people are either super nice to you and go out of there way to do stuff for you, or as you said they'll be envious and be a complete ass for no reason other than jealousy
yup, and if you’re attractive and you meet a dude that’s also attractive you’re more likely to view them as a potential friend, and feel like you can relate to them, because you won’t feel jealous or insecure, it’s why male models only hang out with each other.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 30037
You don't seem to understand that well
A charming 8 will often beat 9+ for the reasons I mentioned above
Plus women have "types"
My med type has always been a great advantage
For instance, 8 med type > 9 blond in most cases.

Looks are just a starter, even though you need to attain a certain level to become visible.
Then the game begins.

You don't seem to understand that well
A charming 8 will often beat 9+ for the reasons I mentioned above
Plus women have "types"
My med type has always been a great advantage
For instance, 8 med type > 9 blond in most cases.

Looks are just a starter, even though you need to attain a certain level to become visible.
Then the game begins.
huh ? whats med ?

you can't beat up other people without consequences lol

actually being good looking is inherently high trust. i'm not worried about the good looking person in the crowd, he probably has a good life and has his reputation, health, and material wealth to consider. the ugly fuck has nothing to lose, is probably one rejection away from going er, has a chip on his shoulder against the world, and a slew of other problems from experiencing ugliness. chad has nothing to prove, hence no impetus for conflict. beta males are the ones overdosing on cortisol trying to size eachother up for chad's scraps which leads to nigger moments.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Usum
so 6'0 chad face > 6'10 big orge sized scary man ?
No shit. After 6 foot all these heights are tall and mogger to like 99% of girls. Then it becomes a lot more about aesthetic appeal

Beauty is intimidating