nigger lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, EthnicelAscension, Vista and 4 others
Lips failo mostly. Some look like ape. BBC theory is only for sluts

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and EthnicelAscension
BBCs appeal to a small niche.

white chads appeal to women of any race/group.

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadelite, BlackManlet and 5 others
Why do black people generally smell not very good ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Chadeep and xkshekl1
Black and gooks, ebola and gook-19

Its honestly just the maxillary protrusion that seems to be a signature of the negroid skull + the big licks and wide nose.
Other than that you have BBC hailo, masc stereotype and good athleticism.

Are mixed race a good base?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Rumpelshitskin
Mixed race is a good base and black is a good base as long as you have good features. Not all black people have a fat nose or whatever just look at yourself and decide if you look good or not then fix your flaws, it's that simple. If you really are black you'd know how much girls lust over them so tf you worried about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Somalipirate
I see a lot of guys here said that being white is the best base but

Why being black isn't an good base too ? I don't get it

We have the BBC halo don't forget it :unsure:
Most blacks don’t have a strong big chin and have maxillary protrusion
Whites can have big dicks too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Damn this forum gives off racist as fuck vibes

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
Ask the girls lmao

ape like mouth area/small skull is biggest black failo, you want ethiopian pheno if black

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and SubhumanCurrycel
Chin, browridge, skin falio due to racism, etc
Oh my bad this my other account where I pretend to be a nigger this my real account Jimsonbobson505 go follow this one

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
Only compared to whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Well, typical black pheno is : long philtrum, long midface (mostly due to long philtrum), visible nostrils (due to lack of neurocranium projection), lips too big makes bones look weak, weak chin (lack of projection and height) paired with prognathism, big eyes (not deep set), lack of a brow ridge, overall lack of vertical alignment from the side. All of these are negative features.

cuz u not white

its part of the lookism blackpill bro. If you think otherwise then you are legit a brainlet. Someone post the dating statistics for black males and females.

Last edited:
ape like mouth area/small skull is biggest black failo, you want ethiopian pheno if black
Since when do blacks have a small skull? I’m black and my skull is decently large. I’ve rarely seen black skullcels

Ethiopian/East African pheno is giga falio. The blacks you see slaying are from west, central and Southern Africa.

Last edited:

“BBC halo” attracts a small minority of women.
Blacks also don’t have good looking features. Their lips (which are usually too big), nose (which is usually to short, wide or large), their browridge (which is usually high set, with little to no protrusion), their chin (which usually doesn’t protrude either and/or has a round shape) and their swarthy complexion which causes a lack of contrast between their dark hair and dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and hoodmaxxnigga
If BBCcels would just lighten their skin and get colored contacts they would mog whites

Since when do blacks have a small skull? I’m black and my skull is decently large. I’ve rarely seen black skullcels

Ethiopian/East African pheno is giga falio. The blacks you see slaying are from west, central and Southern Africa.
it's often fine but I'm talking about the eddie murphy pheno
a well nourished ethiopian mogs south africans. very neotenous skull

We aren't racist, women are lmfao thats what lookism is based on the responses of women blame them if anything. I would love it if 97% white women didn't racially exclude Indians and that we don't have one of if not the lowest SMV of all races but thats just the truth.

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet and idkagoodusername
If BBCcels would just lighten their skin and get colored contacts they would mog whites
Indeed. Hydroquinone is gods gift
it's often fine but I'm talking about the eddie murphy pheno
a well nourished ethiopian mogs south africans. very neotenous skull
Eddie Murphy’s problem is his obvious low prenatal T tbh.

I’ve seen well nourished Ethiopians and theyre incel 🤢🤢🤮🤮

ape like mouth area
The ape like mouth area is due to their bimaxillary protrusion, it’s a very common feature in blacks. Also, when I mention blacks I’m also usually referring to west Africans since they’re the ones you usually see on TV and in the media due to them getting shipped to the U.S. as slaves and all.

Here’s a black woman with several levels of bimaxillary protrusion, the one on the far right (P3) being the most extreme.
Indeed. Hydroquinone is gods gift
Don’t use hydroquinone. It’s a potential health risk and might very well fuck up your skin. It’s been banned in several countries.
Here’s a document explaining why.
So, basically BBCels just have to look like mullatos?

Last edited:

east africans mog all other africans
caucasian skull with straight narrow nose whereas other africans have wide noses and prognathism
8426382798 903e5d2534 b

east african child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and EthnicelAscension
east africans mog all other africans
caucasian skull with straight narrow nose whereas other africans have wide noses and prognathism
View attachment 322695
east african child
Cherrypicked. Average East African looks No where near as good as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chin, browridge, skin falio due to racism, etc
do you think it's really racism though? it appears to somewhat hardwired. what if it's just because white skin builds a better contrast or something like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393
Cherrypicked. Average East African looks No where near as good as that
yeah a lot of east africans in the west do look bad, but attractive ones have the best bases out of all blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
yeah a lot of east africans in the west do look bad, but attractive ones have the best bases out of all blacks
Indeed
do you think it's really racism though? it appears to somewhat hardwired. what if it's just because white skin builds a better contrast or something like that?
It’s racism. Most dislike of darker skinned people is born out of preconceived racial notions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5467 and Vidyacoper
100% racism is why people say blacks have a bad base, if any other race went through as much racism as blacks went through they wouldn't even be considered human. We blacks have been through alot man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
100% racism is why people say blacks have a bad base, if any other race went through as much racism as blacks went through they wouldn't even be considered human. We blacks have been through alot man.

So fuck em. Besides whites, nobody has better SMV than blacks

• +1

Dentoalveolar issues added to the fact like other ethnics they lack lower 3rd height more commonly.

Meanwhile whites get this this is why blacks have a bad base often

Yes bro the dentoalveolar issues added to the lack of lower 3rd height is racism bro no it's lookism often.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and EthnicelAscension
A good base here is being psl 4 but having 1 or 2 easily fixable flaws according to these autist.

• +1
Dentoalveolar issues added to the fact like other ethnics they lack lower 3rd height more commonly.

View attachment 324685

Meanwhile whites get this this is why blacks have a bad base often

Yes bro the dentoalveolar issues added to the lack of lower 3rd height is racism bro no it's lookism often.

These issues are more commonly excused when a white man has them. Plus they have their own issues that blacks dont have like like premature aging, worse teeth, worse balding, hairy bodies etc. What i'm saying is that people excuse white men's flaws over other races forms because they are inheritly programmed to view whites as superior as a result of their social status. White men/women are haloed to Mumbai and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
These issues are more commonly excused when a white man has them. Plus they have their own issues that blacks dont have like like premature aging, worse teeth, worse balding, hairy bodies etc. What i'm saying is that people excuse white men's flaws over other races forms because they are inheritly programmed to view whites as superior as a result of their social status. White men/women are haloed to Mumbai and back

Who excuses this when whites have these failo's caucasians barely ever have this and no way near to the level ethnics have it.

Also aging badly and hairy bodies true is a failo but i'm talking facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Who excuses this when whites have these failo's caucasians barely ever have this and no way near to the level ethnics have it.

Also aging badly and hairy bodies true is a failo but i'm talking facially.

I was comparing whites to blacks not ethnic. This whole thread got turned into a white v black thread, I come from England, alot of whites have these issues here but nobody cares and white women/ethnics still date them over any other race lol. U have to be legit half-creature to be a white virgin in UK past the age of 18

• +1
white is just sub consciously preferred even by blacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I was comparing whites to blacks not ethnic. This whole thread got turned into a white v black thread, I come from England, alot of whites have these issues here but nobody cares and white women/ethnics still date them over any other race lol. U have to be legit half-creature to be a white virgin in UK past the age of 18

Dude when i mean white i mean nordic not anglo a lot of anglos are subhuman it's a sad truth.

• +1
Dude when i mean white i mean nordic not anglo a lot of anglos are subhuman it's a sad truth.

U do realise there are way more anglos than nordics and that anglos are one of the most common types of people that guys think about when they talk about whites jfl at comparing the average black man to the best of the best white phenos and then saying caucasians barely have failos lmao

• +1
U do realise there are way more anglos than nordics and that anglos are one of the most common types of people that guys think about when they talk about whites jfl at comparing the average black man to the best of the best white phenos and then saying caucasians barely have failos lmao

No 1 thinks of anglo when they think white they think of giga chads like thom strjd or nord they think of cromagnon caucasoids not anglo subhumans.

Guys like dude above anglos despite being ugly don't have this their issue is the eastrogenic narrow faces i keep seeing over and over again

• +1
No 1 thinks of anglo when they think white they think of giga chads like thom strjd or nord they think of cromagnon caucasoids not anglo subhumans.

View attachment 324790

Guys like dude above anglos despite being ugly don't have this their issue is the eastrogenic narrow faces i keep seeing over and over again

When people think about the average white man they think about Americans, English etc major Anglo-sphere powers that spread their influence across the world. jfl at thinking that guys are thinking about Norwegians over English people after England colonised half the planet and everyone uses English language

• +1