Why being subhuman as an ethnic is ideal

unscruputlity

unscruputlity

Iron
If you're ugly, short and dark you're more likely to ascend compared to a good looking ethnic. You need to be a subhuman to activate the white saviour/guilt genes

IMG 3531 1

Look at this fat pajeet

Tags - @Jason Voorhees @itzyaboyJJ @moredatesmorerapes @SecularIslamist

@📎🦽🚮

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Devilla, ElTruecel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 17 others
True, it's the same as how white slayers in asia are all ugly.

Most race mixers have fucked up views of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, 0clue, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
It’s cause he has a 10 inch Indian snake in his pants

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL, watah and 6 others
@wishIwasSalludon @noobs Should I get a race transplant to Sri Lankan? Is this the new meta?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Snowskinned, 0clue and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0clue, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0clue, Costcosuperstore and unscruputlity
@wishIwasSalludon @noobs Should I get a race transplant to Sri Lankan? Is this the new meta?
Yes women want ugly ethnic men the most

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 0clue, BeanletMogger, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
this guy didnt ascend tho, his wife is a tranny and his kids will be fucked up (dimorphic mom/dysmorphic dad)
Curry genetic failure with a subhuman white girl

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and 0clue
Curry generic failure with a subhuman white girl
this is why we need a eugenics program, it would be over for someone born to parents like this before it even started

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, 0clue and unscruputlity
There’s probably some truth to this

I’m short and maybe even strange looking (have been compared to Pete Davidson), or exotic and I attract the finest white women (I’m talking jbs and college girls that could compete against Brooke sheilds) but there’s always a catch

They’re usually fucked up in the head, highly insecure, narcissists, or are waiting for someone to awaken their inner whore and I’m just the vessel

i can see it in their eyes and micro face expressions that I trigger something when they’re first talking to me. Like part of their brain shuts down and they go feral

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vella_admi and unscruputlity
Interesting attempt at pinging me but I personally believe that JBE is law pretty much no matter how good looking or ugly you are as an ethnic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0clue and unscruputlity
Lifefuel

• +1
Also this doesn't apply to Indians. They’re their own subcategory, below ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
If you're ugly, short and dark you're more likely to ascend compared to a good looking ethnic. You need to be a subhuman to activate the white saviour/guilt genes

View attachment 3107686
Look at this fat pajeet

@📎🦽🚮
SHUT UR STUPID ASS UP NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and unscruputlity

View attachment 3107686
Look at this fat pajeet

@📎🦽🚮
I agree whites love to roleplay as a saviour

• Love it
Reactions: unscruputlity
Interesting attempt at pinging me but I personally believe that JBE is law pretty much no matter how good looking or ugly you are as an ethnic
I forgot your username and JBE is cope .
youre 6'1 and 4-4.25 psl imo so this doesnt work for you

Also this doesn't apply to Indians. They’re their own subcategory, below ethnics
that's true to an extent but the dude in the image looks like a typical pajeet
SHUT UR STUPID ASS UP NIGGA
Im sorry
I agree whites love to roleplay as a saviour
White people are good

Agreed. I hardly ever see taller, lighter and better looking curries slay whites. Even though on paper they mog, you hardly ever see them with GL white women. You do see them with GL ethnics but never white girls women.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

View attachment 3107686
Look at this fat pajeet

@📎🦽🚮
new form of cope i see

View attachment 3107686
Look at this fat pajeet

@📎🦽🚮
why did u censor that insta is that u or what

Agreed. I hardly ever see taller, lighter and better looking curries slay whites. Even though on paper they mog, you hardly ever see them with GL white women. You do see them with GL ethnics but never white girls women.
Time to saw off my legs and apply tar on my face for my north atlantid kween

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’m short and maybe even strange looking (have been compared to Pete Davidson), or exotic and I attract the finest white women (I’m talking jbs and college girls that could compete against Brooke sheilds) but there’s always a catch

They’re usually fucked up in the head, highly insecure, narcissists, or are waiting for someone to awaken their inner whore and I’m just the vessel

i can see it in their eyes and micro face expressions that I trigger something when they’re first talking to me. Like part of their brain shuts down and they go feral

retarded white women want a beast for them to tame. Look at beauty and the beast or the barnes and nobles books some read.