Why being ugly talfag is better than manlet

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Like faceandlms said you can sometimes forget that you're ugly when you heightmog people but you can't forget you're a manlet. That's why in school i look for those ioi', i feel like a gl guy i have that slighly morphed imagination of myself combined with good height i feel like good. Then i look at my pics and i change my mind

Ah yes the floor here is made of floor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3583
delusion is never good

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Of course being tall is better than being short. Big frame and tall stature can give you big boost in looks.
IMG 20191113 184522

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 1464
manlet prettyboy> ugly tall though
Depends how short and what age the prettyboy is. If he is below 5'7 it's over, no matter how good his face is. Also if he's like 15, girls will be way more forgiving of his height because he's still expected to grow. Truth is though, that no woman wants a total mickey mouse. No matter how pretty the face is.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and xit
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Depends how short and what age the prettyboy is. If he is below 5'7 it's over, no matter how good his face is. Also if he's like 15, girls will be way more forgiving of his height because he's still expected to grow. Truth is that no woman wants a total mickey mouse. No matter how pretty the face is.
maybe true. when i was 15 my friend who was 5'4 got approached in public so yea.. and my 5'6 friend lost his virginity at 16 to a hot blonde girl so thats why i think that

Depends how short and what age the prettyboy is. If he is below 5'7 it's over, no matter how good his face is. Also if he's like 15, girls will be way more forgiving of his height because he's still expected to grow. Truth is though, that no woman wants a total mickey mouse. No matter how pretty the face is.
🤬

maybe true. when i was 15 my friend who was 5'4 got approached in public so yea.. and my 5'6 friend lost his virginity at 16 to a hot blonde girl so thats why i think that
Yeah it's not out of the ordinary for some 15 year olds to get some even if they're short. Nobody expects a 15 year old kid to be ripped and tall mogmachine.

I better get height fixing my lordosis

I went a few times to party with a guy that is 195cm and 4.5 in looks. He got a lot of attention, took numbers of gl girls, and also got approached. He is 29, and fucks 1-2 new girls every week. His face is really not attractive, totally average. Beeing tall is super important for a lot of girls.

I went a few times to party with a guy that is 195cm and 4.5 in looks. He got a lot of attention, took numbers of gl girls, and also got approached. He is 29, and fucks 1-2 new girls every week. His face is really not attractive, totally average.
4.5 is a little bit above. But tbh if i was 4.5 i would be so happy. I'm happy with my height and i would gymcel and be so fucking happy