Love going to the club and strip clubs?
It’s like that’s all they do besides work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and 케이제이
Love going to the club and strip clubs?
It’s like that’s all they do besides work
why the fuck do you need to work?

when government just gives you free money cause muh reparations.

stacey buys you meat and aneakers, asian foid fronts your rent, pooja and aisha makes you curry and haleem, mehnaz buys you sharma.

why the fuck black bros need to work?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, bedes, try2beme and 2 others
They're immune to domesticating technologies because their brains lack any intellectual curiosity. They domesticate themselves through weed and junk food, but once the tiredness wears off from those events they leave home and go outside.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and sportsmogger

stacey buys you meat and aneakers, asian foid fronts your rent, pooja and aisha makes you curry and haleem, mehnaz buys you sharma.

lmao if you think a large portion of white society isn't getting welfare.

lmao if you think a large portion of white society isn't getting welfare.
not like the boost blacks get.

harvard and all other colleges and medical schools lowered entry qualifications and even invented a personality quota to take in more blacks.

500+ years passed but this single race demands diversity hiring.

blacks are just deadbeats and detrimental to the society.

such is the life of the black man. And they're supposed to be envious of the "civilized races"? Cause they're not.

• +1
Reactions: human304
not like the boost blacks get.

harvard and all other colleges and medical schools lowered entry qualifications and even invented a personality quota to take in more blacks.

500+ years passed but this single race demands diversity hiring.

blacks are just deadbeats and detrimental to the society.
This is a funny thing to bring up when you realize elite schools discriminate against Asians to the point of guys with nearly perfect gpas plus extra curriculars not being let in just so inferior white people can be allowed entry. White people benefit just as much from this. You also bring up "500+ years" as if oppression against blacks wasn't written into law less than 100 years ago. Hell my aunt was even alive the first year they desegregated schools. She isn't even that old only 70. Now lets make this about you, what do you do for a living since you feel the need to call other humans deadbeats?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
i dont think they work

This is a funny thing to bring up when you realize elite schools discriminate against Asians to the point of guys with nearly perfect gpas plus extra curriculars not being let in just so inferior white people can be allowed entry.

black people were given the seats . there are thousands of youtube videos of whites and asians with good scores who did not get in but blacks with lower scores got in.

white people don't get a single benefit from that. all the college brochures, new movies , tv series all now hate white people (aka white men) and all other races of men , and just constantly portrays the Black men in everywhere.

Hell my aunt was even alive the first year they desegregated schools. She isn't even that old only 70.

desegregation was a mistake. the race which idolizes a drug addicted dead beat criminal who apparently robbed a pregnant white woman while putting a gun on her belly , should be kept aside from all other races.

Now lets make this about you, what do you do for a living since you feel the need to call other humans deadbeats?

i do EDtech, i teach young kids maths and sciences. meanwhile you people cry "Le Maths is racist"

meanwhile , you people muh reparations , muh 1.2 million. nicca just wait till this American hegemony of the "print dollar out of thin air " and pay these blacks while all other nation suffers is over.

you people know what reality looks like . fucks sake you people are coddled like babies , not even royal babies get this much good treatment like you blacks get.

Last edited:
Low IQ animals love doing animalistic activities.

black people were given the seats . there are thousands of youtube videos of whites and asians with good scores who did not get in but blacks with lower scores got in.

white people don't get a single benefit from that. all the college brochures, new movies , tv series all now hate white people (aka white men) and all other races of men , and just constantly portrays the Black men in everywhere.

desegregation was a mistake. the race which idolizes a drug addicted dead beat criminal who apparently robbed a pregnant white woman while putting a gun on her belly , should be kept aside from all other races.

i do EDtech, i teach young kids maths and sciences. meanwhile you people cry "Le Maths is racist"
It triggers you knowing Asian's are smarter than white people doesn't it? https://www.northjersey.com/story/n...nd-its-impact-on-asian-americans/69614232007/ According to research by Princeton Asian's have to score 140 points on the SAT higher than whites and 450 higher than blacks to get admitted. Whites are objectively benefiting from this practice to get into elite schools. The only ones losing these seats are Asians. More importantly who is idolizing George Floyd?

Why don't you ask them:
"Excuse me, why you people go to strip clubs, instead of opera, ballet or the library?"
 7f4d1944 bf0a 4c71 ba6f 940f766ee926