Why black women hate white girls with dreadlocks

Dorado

Dorado

Shine on
They call it “cultural appropriation”. But that is bullshit. The real reason is simple. They have an inferiority complex to white girls.

Most of them deal with it by coping that they aren’t below white girls, but instead that they’re just different. They want to put themselves in a different category from white girls so that they don’t have to feel like they are in direct competition with them.

Most of them used to straighten their hair for years as a kid and then finally accepted their natural hair and now feel relief in believing that they don’t have “worse hair” than white girls anymore, they just have a whole different style.

So when they see a white girl sporting the same kind of hair that they have always had and looking better in it than them, they lose it. It’s too brutal for them. It’s like the truth is being violently thrown on their face and crashing their copes.

Proof of this is that only black women in the west get pissed. African women don’t care. Because they aren’t in direct competition with white girls. I saw a Tiktok that I couldn’t find again to post here, in which an African girl complains that black Americans are gatekeeping dreadlocks and that she loves to see white people trying it out. In fact, she likes to braid their hair herself when they visit her country. BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 12218, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
I think black womens' biggest SMV problem is they are all fucking fat. The ones who are skinny are qt's so often it's unreal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8765, Heguldus and 5 others
Black chicks tend to hate white chicks in general.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Jfl white girls with dreads look honestly disgusting and like sluts that take BBC everyday of the week and try to act ghetto. It doesn't fit them whatsoever. I don't understand why anyone with straight hair would ever wear dreads, when there are so many feminine and pretty, straight hair hairstyles out there that make them look so much better.

• +1
Reactions: solansigilknight, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
why would they be jealous of racist ass crackers??
Very Ugly Woman With Missing Teeth Unhealhty Eating Person Stock Photo -  Download Image Now - iStock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988 and Deleted member 8244
cuz dreadlocks on white people look nasty af imo. :owo:
dont see any issues

braids/locks are massive looksmax to girls imo but i got some weird ass taste so not everyone prolly gonna agree with me.

Attachments

• dog3.jpg
    dog3.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 69
  • fog2.png
    fog2.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 56
  • fog4.jpg
    fog4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 61
  • fogginghell.jpg
    fogginghell.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
dont see any issues

braids/locks are massive looksmax to girls imo but i got some weird ass taste so not everyone prolly gonna agree with me.
curly hair too

cute black girls look rly rly good imo
just because they exist doesnt mean they are common

also jfl, you posted non white women with the most caucasian white features possible :lul: they don’t have a wide nose or bug eyes

brutal race pill🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 13994, Slob and 3 others
i cant be the judge of that not a lot of black girls where i live, but i've seen some really pretty ones irl and there's not a lot where I live so can't be that uncommon.

also jfl, you posted non white women with the most caucasian white features possible :lul: they don’t have a wide nose or bug eyes

brutal race pill🤷🏻‍♂️
hater

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
dont see any issues

third one looks really good the rest look kinda of would look better with their normal hair.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
The average African American woman weighs approximately 187 pounds with a BMI of 32.2 and would need to lose almost 20 pounds in order to reach just the top of the overweight threshold.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@africancel @WontStopNorwooding @turkproducer more cuties

Attachments

• cute2.jpg
    cute2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 46
  • cute3.jpg
    cute3.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 43
  • cute4.jpg
    cute4.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 41
  • cute5.jpeg
    cute5.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 35
  • cute7.png
    cute7.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 35
  • cute8.png
    cute8.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 36
  • cute65.jpeg
    cute65.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and WontStopNorwooding

Attachments

• curly 2.jpg
    curly 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 36
  • curly 3.jpg
    curly 3.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 27
  • curly1.jpg
    curly1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
  • curly 2.jpg
    curly 2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 21
  • curly 3.jpg
    curly 3.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 21
  • curly1.jpg
    curly1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 21
  • str81.png
    str81.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 28
  • str82.jpg
    str82.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado
@africancel @WontStopNorwooding @turkproducer more cuties
bruh, you name the pic cute1 cute2 , JFL
u got stash of foid pic on a file?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
bruh, you name the pic cute1 cute2 , JFL
u got stash of foid pic on a file?
nah i just searched "cute girls with dread locks etc etc" idk what to put as the name so i put cute1 etc etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: SeiGun
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and turkproducer
Dumb pigskin thinks non wide noses and bug eyes are white features
Joe Biden Lol GIF
readnt afro IQ

africans have wider noses and larger eyes that are not deep set, this is a fact :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dorado and AutisticBeaner
readnt afro IQ

africans have wider noses and larger eyes that are not deep set, this is a fact :lul::lul:
And these are not black features when every race/ethnicity can and does get them. The only true black feature is hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
And these are not black features when every race/ethnicity can and does get them. The only true black feature is hair.
Just because other races can get them doesn’t mean it’s a feature that belongs to their race jfl

It is well known that Africans have the widest noses, don’t know why you have such an aversion to accepting this simple fact :lul:

“Africans have the widest and most prominent nose compared to other ethnic groups. Their noses are featured with enlarged nostrils, wide and rounded tips and a lack of protruded nasal bridge.

West Africans have the widest noses (widest nostrils), while north Africans tend to have the smallest wide noses. Moreover; the distance between the nasal alare are significantly larger in west Africans as compared to individuals with European ancestry.”

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack
They call it “cultural appropriation”. But that is bullshit. The real reason is simple. They have an inferiority complex to white girls.

Most of them deal with it by coping that they aren’t below white girls, but instead that they’re just different. They want to put themselves in a different category from white girls so that they don’t have to feel like they are in direct competition with them.

Most of them used to straighten their hair for years as a kid and then finally accepted their natural hair and now feel relief in believing that they don’t have “worse hair” than white girls anymore, they just have a whole different style.

So when they see a white girl sporting the same kind of hair that they have always had and looking better in it than them, they lose it. It’s too brutal for them. It’s like the truth is being violently thrown on their face and crashing their copes.

Proof of this is that only black women in the west get pissed. African women don’t care. Because they aren’t in direct competition with white girls. I saw a Tiktok that I couldn’t find again to post here, in which an African girl complains that black Americans are gatekeeping dreadlocks and that she loves to see white people trying it out. In fact, she likes to braid their hair herself when they visit her country. BRUTAL.

ill explain it to ya, you see black women, know that other races, of women, wearing dread-locks will naturally attract black men. Black women, mostly wear weave of asian, arab, and latina women. Black women will say its because black men like long straight hair, black men are colorstruck and brain washed by white media. When this is all a ploy, to increase black womens mating chances to date other races of men, while limiting other races of women chances to date black men. Black women wear weaves and fake hair to attract other races of men not black men, really. This is just a mating tactic, to shame other races of women, into not appealing to black men. All under the guise of fake racial unity, and words like cultural appropriation. Now you have black women, claiming if you as a women have a nice ass, or a hour glass figure from surgery, working out, or natural, your trying to be a black women. Its the same with the colorism talk, which in 95 percent of cases is basically just talk about Mate discrimination, and not about work discrimination or jobs.

Not only that black women try to shame black men into, not liking women who look like the ones below. Mainly black women don't care if its a black man, who is a in the bottom 50 percent of males, who dates another race of women, with so called black features. They only care if a top 50 percent black man in terms of looks,money,status does.:ROFLMAO::lul: