Why Body Count of a Woman Matters more than Man.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

Can you Imagine a Man Who's Chad, Rich or Even has Status. Calling 22 freaking women for sex at an Instant. Women don't understand how easy is it for them to Fuck.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MoggerGaston, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees @greycel

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I would say the body count of a women matters more because psychology. Men have a life where they have to work or prove themselves to get any form of average quality of life relative to all women and the top minority of men. Men also have a preposition that makes them align to more logical and mentally divergent brain patterns.

A women on the other hand have prepositions that are more on the socio emotional brain process. And they are basically handed a lot of things in life soley based on their gender (a scientifical fact proven with wonder are wonderful studies) In this way, its better for a man to explore and try new things, while its more preferable for a women to stay in one place and grow from that spot. This reflects in physical properties as its typically men who adventure and do risky impulsive behavior, since we have a inherit desire, both influenced by our prepositions and psychology to do so. While women are known to sort of be less proactive in those same behaviors men are, and tend to "hold their ground" more and cultivate local and regional social networks.

And of course, this would also reflect in psychological development. A man due to these prepositions would benefit more to explore and get experience as he would be the perfect fit to do that and grow psycologically. While a women due to preposition may not handle this as well as men can. Women tend to become very bitter, categorizing any new potential mates with her bad past experiences. For example, the whole "men arent shit" lot are almost guaranteed to be filled with promiscuous women who in the past have faced the consequences of their hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LancasteR, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
22 in one day, aka train ran on her within an hour

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

Can you Imagine a Man Who's Chad, Rich or Even has Status. Calling 22 freaking women for sex at an Instant. Women don't understand how easy is it for them to Fuck.

@MoggerGaston

I genuinely don't know how I could live with myself.
Shit would scar me as a dude if I slept with ONE wrong chick, even if she was a terrastacy in my eyes

I refuse to believe she has a soul inside of her

• +1
As long as she fucked ugly guys too, not only chads, it's fine tbh.

I would fuck her, not date.

But my wife will have to be virgin.

• +1

@MoggerGaston

This is beyond disgusting… the state of white women :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and idiots like @cromagnon wanna simp and defend these beasts? Bruh these are your Ethan qweeenz

Wtd is wrong with the west it’s degenerate. I hate Islam but boy Islam is correct on women and I am slowly warming to sharia law
IMG 0165

• +1
I genuinely don't know how I could live with myself.
Shit would scar me as a dude if I slept with ONE wrong chick, even if she was a terrastacy in my eyes

I refuse to believe she has a soul inside of her
She's a Onlyfans model. Sold her soul to the devil's way too long ago

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel