Why bonesmashing doesn’t work.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Mistral

It Doesn't Follow Wolff's Law​

Wolff's law requires controlled, cyclic loading along stress lines to thicken bone. Think targeted resistance exercise.

Bone smashing is sporadic, undirected trauma. There's no control over where microfractures and swelling occur. You can't reshape bone predictably like working out muscles.

It Causes Harm, Not Bone Growth​

Rather than activating bone-building osteoblasts, bone smashing triggers swelling and inflammation from soft tissue trauma.

Repeated blunt force damages blood vessels, leading to fluid build-up and oedema. It can also cause microtears in facial muscles and damage to the facial fat pads.

At best, minor microfractures may heal with added mineralisation. But swelling and scar tissue are more likely outcomes than symmetrical "bone gains".

It Produces Unpredictable, Asymmetrical Results​

Even if minor thickening occurs in some areas, the random tissue damage won't lead to enhanced symmetry and proportions.

Irregular bone swelling and lumpy scar tissue can worsen facial contours.
  • It doesn't apply controlled, directional forces. Weightlifting triggers bone growth by applying targeted mechanical stress. Bone smashing is uncontrolled blunt force trauma.

• It causes microfractures and swelling, not bone growth. The trauma leads to swelling and inflammation, not beneficial remodelling.

• It can't produce symmetrical, predictable results. Injury patterns are random rather than controlled.

• +1
Reactions: hilley
OP:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Arsene

It Doesn't Follow Wolff's Law​

Wolff's law requires controlled, cyclic loading along stress lines to thicken bone. Think targeted resistance exercise.

Bone smashing is sporadic, undirected trauma. There's no control over where microfractures and swelling occur. You can't reshape bone predictably like working out muscles.

It Causes Harm, Not Bone Growth​

Rather than activating bone-building osteoblasts, bone smashing triggers swelling and inflammation from soft tissue trauma.

Repeated blunt force damages blood vessels, leading to fluid build-up and oedema. It can also cause microtears in facial muscles and damage to the facial fat pads.

At best, minor microfractures may heal with added mineralisation. But swelling and scar tissue are more likely outcomes than symmetrical "bone gains".

It Produces Unpredictable, Asymmetrical Results​

Even if minor thickening occurs in some areas, the random tissue damage won't lead to enhanced symmetry and proportions.

Irregular bone swelling and lumpy scar tissue can worsen facial contours.
  • It doesn't apply controlled, directional forces. Weightlifting triggers bone growth by applying targeted mechanical stress. Bone smashing is uncontrolled blunt force trauma.

• It causes microfractures and swelling, not bone growth. The trauma leads to swelling and inflammation, not beneficial remodelling.

• It can't produce symmetrical, predictable results. Injury patterns are random rather than controlled.
Nice high IQ thread.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You made the same thread thrice but ok I'll take it as a good reminder.

Now would there be an actual way to follow bone's law ?

If you somehow put screws inside the bone and push it outwards, like MSE.

There are two types of people:

Screenshot 20240627 092450 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: E_Maxx and DamonHx

This is why MSE works and mewing is cope to an extent. Internal vs external pressures.

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
This is why MSE works and mewing is cope to an extent. Internal vs external pressures.
so in theory:
if you were to push your gonions out with a non-realistically controlled force constantly (which is of course impossible it's a theory) you would be able to flare them out ?

With the right technique, you can shape the bones any way you want. Don't doubt it.

I hard smashed the underside of my supraorbital rims and idk if im imagining it but about 6 months in i started getting sticky eyelids and to this day they dont slot in properly sometimes
Looks like this
Ptosis.jpg

dont know if its muscle damage or the orbital growing ogrely and interrupting my natural eyelid form

I hard smashed the underside of my supraorbital rims and idk if im imagining it but about 6 months in i started getting sticky eyelids and to this day they dont slot in properly sometimes
Looks like this
Ptosis.jpg

dont know if its muscle damage or the orbital growing ogrely and interrupting my natural eyelid form
Because bonesmashing is a cope

so in theory:
if you were to push your gonions out with a non-realistically controlled force constantly (which is of course impossible it's a theory) you would be able to flare them out ?
I don’t know about flaring it out but hypothetically if you had something that pushed any bone in any direction it would move it. But chances are it would fuck up some other thing or make you look like a retard

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
it would fuck up some other thing or make you look like a retard
hm makes sense
i've seen a guy say to use a massage gun

are you trolling or do you mean that ? isn't mewing omegacope
Mewing is not cope, it’s just that it has become a meme because normies don’t know about the blackpill and they think those fraudsters on tiktok just “mewed”. It’s very important for correct growth

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
Mewing is not cope, it’s just that it has become a meme because normies don’t know about the blackpill and they think those fraudsters on tiktok just “mewed”. It’s very important for correct growth
so, useless after puberty ?

This sounds more complex than a simple massage gun. He is also trolling look at 8. He says to smoke crack.

1. Take massage gun
2. Record the gun oscillating in slow motion with your phone against a ruler backdrop.
3. With the video and high-school physics you can gather the acceleration and frequency that it produces.
4. Weigh the end tip and you can get the force in newtons as well. F = MA
5. If it is not roughly 10 Hz and 8.89 N of force than add weight to the tip and remeasure.
6. Attach blunt object with 1mm^2 of surface area at the tip.
7. Find a spot you can repeatedly hit. Maybe by measuring from landmarks. For ex: 2cm from the right eyebrow and down 5 cm.
8. Smoke crack
9. Hit for 60 seconds and rest 8 hours.
10. Obviously it is nonnegotiable to not hit arteries, veins, etc. Use a stethoscope or your finger to listen for pulses. A red light can also elucidate vessels. Choose a spot that has minimal fat. NOTHING UNDER THE EYE. If you see discoloration stop immediately.

This sounds more complex than a simple massage gun. He is also trolling look at 8. He says to smoke crack.

1. Take massage gun
2. Record the gun oscillating in slow motion with your phone against a ruler backdrop.
3. With the video and high-school physics you can gather the acceleration and frequency that it produces.
4. Weigh the end tip and you can get the force in newtons as well. F = MA
5. If it is not roughly 10 Hz and 8.89 N of force than add weight to the tip and remeasure.
6. Attach blunt object with 1mm^2 of surface area at the tip.
7. Find a spot you can repeatedly hit. Maybe by measuring from landmarks. For ex: 2cm from the right eyebrow and down 5 cm.
8. Smoke crack
9. Hit for 60 seconds and rest 8 hours.
10. Obviously it is nonnegotiable to not hit arteries, veins, etc. Use a stethoscope or your finger to listen for pulses. A red light can also elucidate vessels. Choose a spot that has minimal fat. NOTHING UNDER THE EYE. If you see discoloration stop immediately.
oh :( why do niggas always have to troll man this ain't funny i'm tryna ascend