why bother giving her a chance if id get cucked

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
I’d get cucked again

1. Got cucked in 9th grade by my first gf leaving me (she was def texting the taller chang kazakh more aesthetic fsce at the last weeks of our relationship) she left me for him

2. Got cucked trying to create a relationship w a girl by following redpill advices, showimg the girl how cool of an athlete self improver I am, how I’m on my grind… she told me after 1-2 weeks how she’s not interested indirectly by saying ‘I wanna go home myself, sorry’….. cucked me w the vape smoker kid who was an actual degenerate, drank, clubbed etc

3. Most brutal of em all. The gf I met on snap whom I had a long disyance relationship had an ex bf who was swedish. after 3-4 months of dating she found a way to break up w me by caging at my joke… then she told me how she still loves the swedish guy who she never met irl, and he cheated on her by sexting other bitches

Then there was this girl in my courses, who liked me bc of my only 2 halos: hair/voice.

I didnt give it a shot, I didn’t know why… until just yesterday… fml

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BeanletMogger
I’d get cucked again

1. Got cucked in 9th grade by my first gf leaving me (she was def texting the taller chang kazakh more aesthetic fsce at the last weeks of our relationship) she left me for him

2. Got cucked trying to create a relationship w a girl by following redpill advices, showimg the girl how cool of an athlete self improver I am, how I’m on my grind… she told me after 1-2 weeks how she’s not interested indirectly by saying ‘I wanna go home myself, sorry’….. cucked me w the vape smoker kid who was an actual degenerate, drank, clubbed etc

3. Most brutal of em all. The gf I met on snap whom I had a long disyance relationship had an ex bf who was swedish. after 3-4 months of dating she found a way to break up w me by caging at my joke… then she told me how she still loves the swedish guy who she never met irl, and he cheated on her by sexting other bitches

Then there was this girl in my courses, who liked me bc of my only 2 halos: hair/voice.

I was a bloated skinny dude.. who tf would choose me

I’d get cucked again

B

Just accept that being a cuckold is your role in life. If I were you, I’d learn to enjoy it and possibly watch her fuck another man since that’s what your destiny is. Why fight it?

Just accept that being a cuckold is your role in life. If I were you, I’d learn to enjoy it and possibly watch her fuck another man since that’s what your destiny is. Why fight it?
No, being skinny and less dimorphic, bloated face are fixable failos

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy