Why bother giving up on looksmaxxing?

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
The worst that can possibly happen? You stay looking the same. And the best that can happen? Who knows? You can ascend to the sky. Never give up.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel, TrynaBecomeChad, LooksJourney and 6 others
Let's goooo!! That's what I'm talking about. Fucken keep at this shit till you ascend

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Weishaupt
The worst that can possibly happen? You stay looking the same. And the best that can happen? Who knows? You can ascend to the sky. Never give up.
People are lazy and stupid due to low t

• +1
Reactions: Weishaupt
Good post.
98.jpg

I'm LooksMaxxing for life.

It takes a lot of work to still look like a little boy the older you get.

Smug2

What actual methods are there besides surgery? Gymcelling is pretty pointless as well as other methods.
Appreciate the positivity though.

looksmaxxing is the best cope tbh, without it most incels would rope

Cause it won't make me 16 again and help me attain teen love.

There’s nothing to lose if you are already nothing.

High IQ post

What actual methods are there besides surgery? Gymcelling is pretty pointless as well as other methods.
Start hard-mewing. There's hope up until you're 20.

Start hard-mewing. There's hope up until you're 20.
Yeah. It's just pretty hopeless when your palate is small. I noticed that my mewing consists of only holding the tip of the tongue on the palate. Pretty sad.

Yeah. It's just pretty hopeless when your palate is small. I noticed that my mewing consists of only holding the tip of the tongue on the palate. Pretty sad.
If the reason you can't get your whole tongue plastered on the roof of your mouth is a small palate then it's gonna hurt a lot when you hard-mew bro.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
Gym calling is absolutely not pointless being lean can improve the face to a degree and having a good physique can't hurt it will only help. Also just generally better for the mental health when you train