Why calisthenics is better than weightlifting(non-naturally) for appearance (stop coming for me its not about muscle gain rather flexibility and lean)

lihtycy6737

lihtycy6737

Iron
Functional Aesthetics: Calisthenics physique are mostly more pleasing to look at since they focus more on their own body core strength rather than looking bigger and scarier

Body Definition: Calisthenics can result in a more toned and defined appearance if done properly, as opposed to bulkier muscles which might be more common with weightlifting

Scale and ratio : Calisthenics often promotes a balanced development of various muscle groups, which can contribute to a proportionate and symmetrical look, This balanced development helps in avoiding disproportionate muscle growth that might occur if weightlifting routines are not done properly

Flexibility/Posture: Many calisthenics exercises involve movements that enhance flexibility and improve posture which can positively impact overall appearance and body alignment

(Personally) I think Calisthenics performers look way lean and natural than gymcels. Majority of the steroid taking weight lifters look undesirable.

Weighted calisthenics Is superior though.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Solution
lihtycy6737
ok faggots stop coming for me , question answered. Faster physique= gym, better mobility=calisthenics
Shut the fuck up retard just say ur poor indian ass can't afford a gym membership/there are no gyms in india

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 3weq, bone0smasher, iblamesols and 3 others
Also its fucking chatgpt generated i wanna fuck ur mom and sister

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher and iblamesols
calisthenics is just an inferior slower way to gain muscle, it makes no difference in how muscle looks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 3weq, bone0smasher, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Shut the fuck up retard just say ur poor indian ass can't afford a gym membership/there are no gyms in india
I ain't Indian also I ain't taking about people who develop muscles naturally without performance enhancing drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: bone0smasher
Cope this is high T and ideal:
How fast does Kyriakos Grizzly aka The ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51384, 3weq, bone0smasher and 1 other person
Im talking about non-natties
there's still no difference it's just a more time consuming slower way to gain the same muscle.

the only reason they look more proportional is because calisthenics barely trains legs, and favors short men who tend to have more delicate proportions, gymnasts are like 5'5 on average.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

RETARD IF UR NATURAL ITLL TAKE YEARS TO GET A GOOD PHYSIQUE WITH CALISTHENICS

GYM AND WEIGHTS ARE ALWAYS FASTER

YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND RETARDED ITS CRAZY
Alr nigga u misses the point I'm saying people who do calisthenics are more flexible and lean than people who do gyms just to look bigger

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810-232720_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810-232720_Chrome.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51384
there's still no difference it's just a more time consuming slower way to gain the same muscle.

the only reason they look more proportional is because calisthenics barely trains legs, and favors short men who tend to have more delicate proportions, gymnasts are like 5'5 on average.
nah bro I'm just saying how calisthenics is better for appealing pleasant rather than gym to look bigger.

there is no specific 'calisthenics' look.
By calisthenics look i mean training core strength and natural at home and by gymcels I mean steroids and trying to look weirdly bigger and scarier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51384
By calisthenics look i mean training core strength and natural at home and by gymcels I mean steroids and trying to look weirdly bigger and scarier
you can look dyel by lifting weights if you just stop putting more plates on the bar it's not that complicated.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken and lihtycy6737
calisthenics is just an inferior slower way to gain muscle, it makes no difference in how muscle looks.
It's more fun and probably better for all round mobility

Gym is so boring

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737
Like I said weighted calisthenics is better at last
weighted calisthenics is just weight lifting but more retarded, you might as well just pick up a bar at that point and save your elbows from developing tendinitis from dips.
It's more fun and probably better for all round mobility

Gym is so boring
both are insanely boring if you do it enough to actually gain muscle from it, everything that has to be repeated forever for progress is boring.

• +1
weighted calisthenics is just weight lifting but more retarded, you might as well just pick up a bar at that point and save your elbows from developing tendinitis from dips.

both are insanely boring if you do it enough to actually gain muscle from it, everything that has to be repeated forever for progress is boring.
Well yeah but if u get good at calisthenics u can do muscle ups, handstand pushups etc, which are impressive

Also pull-ups are the best exercise for back

• +1
Reactions: lihtycy6737

I'm not prioritising muscle gain, rather just body flexibility and body Proportions

Well yeah but if u get good at calisthenics u can do muscle ups, handstand pushups etc, which are impressive

Also pull-ups are the best exercise for back
you can become good at doing pull ups from doing rows with a barbell and you can become good at doing rows with a barbell from doing pull ups, it really doesn't matter that much it's just easier to overload with a bar.

I'm not prioritising muscle gain, rather just body flexibility and body Proportions
bodily proportions are muscle gain.

• +1

Mate, I have not mentioned gaining muscles ever. I'm talking about flexibility, lean body , body ratio, mobility, posture

Mate, I have not mentioned gaining muscles ever. I'm talking about flexibility, lean body , body ratio, mobility, posture
ratios are from muscles, being lean is bodyfat.

so you're just doing it for flexibility in which case you might as well do yoga.

ratios are from muscles, being lean is bodyfat.

so you're just doing it for flexibility in which case you might as well do yoga.
again I repeat I'm talking about those who do gym to look bigger.

ok faggots stop coming for me , question answered. Faster physique= gym, better mobility=calisthenics

Solution
Functional Aesthetics: Calisthenics physique are mostly more pleasing to look at since they focus more on their own body core strength rather than looking bigger and scarier

Body Definition: Calisthenics can result in a more toned and defined appearance if done properly, as opposed to bulkier muscles which might be more common with weightlifting

Scale and ratio : Calisthenics often promotes a balanced development of various muscle groups, which can contribute to a proportionate and symmetrical look, This balanced development helps in avoiding disproportionate muscle growth that might occur if weightlifting routines are not done properly

Flexibility/Posture: Many calisthenics exercises involve movements that enhance flexibility and improve posture which can positively impact overall appearance and body alignment

(Personally) I think Calisthenics performers look way lean and natural than gymcels. Majority of the steroid taking weight lifters look undesirable.

Weighted calisthenics Is superior though.
can you give me a arm day focused calisthenics/ outdoor exercise. stopped paying for my gym membership because its jewish asf. got too distracted while lifting in the gym cuz im so blackpilled, I would just get repulsed by all of the gymcels I was seeing. lifted outside yesterday for the first time. did a calisthenic back day, was so much fun and made me used my mind a lot cuz I had to be creative.

can you give me a arm day focused calisthenics/ outdoor exercise. stopped paying for my gym membership because its jewish asf. got too distracted while lifting in the gym cuz im so blackpilled, I would just get repulsed by all of the gymcels I was seeing. lifted outside yesterday for the first time. did a calisthenic back day, was so much fun and made me used my mind a lot cuz I had to be creative.
calisthenics won't help you gain muscles quicker than gym, it just makes you look more natural and more mobility. If you're gonna do Calisthenics for the purpose of gaining muscles purely rather go to gym. but there are some home workouts that will get you a good looking physique, it's slower than gym but it's worth it.

Weighted dips.(if you don't have any dips you just find some household replacement),progressively add weight

Weighted pull ups , chins up (make sure to do it properly, go fully up slowly and come fully down slowly)

pike pushups (very hard to do on the first try)

Normal pushups(both wide and narrow) but with weight on your back

Don't forget legs

Do squats and weighted squats all forms

Bulgarian split squats

Shrugs and curls (with household replacement weights)

For neck do neck curls with resistance with your hand or household replacement weights

Do cardios too but only do it like half much of your other exercises

Also check other threads regarding testosterone as it's very important

Don't forget basic diets

I don't know the names of any abs workout I do just search them up on YouTube or something

(Don't ask me for sets or reps I just do it till failure or till I felt like vomiting)

Once you can master these you can prolly easily do other calisthenics pose ,make sure to keep your core tight while doing all these mentioned above and below

Once you get used to those above go start doing different poses