Why can a narcissist not hold a job or care about anything or anyone

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
people with NPD only worry about how they look and don’t really give a fuck about anything or anyone and can’t work or listen to authority. they think they can never get into any legal troubles and are above the law and can fool anyone why is this ?
NPD sounds worse than being incel

Childhood trauma

• So Sad
Reactions: Kenickie
Thats just how we are

• Love it
The only reason for me to work is to get rich

• +1
Can they ever change
They can change their manipulitive behaviours and understand how they are hurting others but they can never change.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 5393 and Kenickie
Like how

so they can accept that they have it
I tried to change but its impossible to get rid of it, its just so deeply rooted in me

ive become less narcissistic after being on this site tbh it has made me more humble, i was much more rude the first 2 months here

• +1
I tried to change but its impossible to get rid of it, its just so deeply rooted in me

ive become less narcissistic after being on this site tbh it has made me more humble, i was much more rude the first 2 months here
People often tell me I have “lucifers eyes” JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212
If you are narc, those are your stats and you should narcmax and not try to be someone else.
Narcs need the looks and so on, because they thrive through the manipulation of others. A failed narc is a pitiful creature and annoyance though, better looksmax.

This sounds 100% like me

Damn nigga how do you know