Why can almost every problem in the world be traced back to a Jew

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
I finished watching the Joker 2 and it was ragefuel how garbage it was.

I checked the director's wikipedia page and lo and behold this is what I find.
Jewish

I'm not neo nazi or antisemitic, I don't care about politics but every single time there's a problem in the world i just look in the early life section of the people behind it and they're almost always jewish :lul::lul::lul: I also looked at the early life section of the US secretary of homeland security (person in charge of immigration) after hearing news of illegal immigrants and he turned out to be a jew as well :lul::lul:

Why are jews behind so much problems ? Even garbage films are made by jews !

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Konstantin, matt142 and 1 other person
Wait until you found out how the titanic sinking was connected to them jfl
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Why do you think you were the only person who wasn’t anti semitic on the entire Incels.is forum.

Literally only you everyone else hated them on that forum

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @Sprinkles @MoggerGaston :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Why do you think you were the only person who wasn’t anti semitic on the entire Incels.is forum.

@slavicpsycho

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
@slavicpsycho
I remember someone saying if you blame all of your life problems on the jews 95% of the time you will be correct

• +1
Reactions: Poopless One, wishIwasSalludon and ElTruecel

i just dont understand why jews of all people can be responsible for so many world problems

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i just dont understand why jews of all people can be responsible for so many world problems
The Talmud and what it says about Goyim basically explains it. Satanic people

Water @Gargantuan @faustianspirit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and ElTruecel
I finished watching the Joker 2 and it was ragefuel how garbage it was.

I checked the director's wikipedia page and lo and behold this is what I find.
View attachment 3220993

I'm not neo nazi or antisemitic, I don't care about politics but every single time there's a problem in the world i just look in the early life section of the people behind it and they're almost always jewish :lul::lul::lul: I also looked at the early life section of the US secretary of homeland security (person in charge of immigration) after hearing news of illegal immigrants and he turned out to be a jew as well :lul::lul:

Why are jews behind so much problems ? Even garbage films are made by jews !
Jewish pill strikes again