Why can I never see the positive in anything?

theosis

theosis

Iron
If I were in the position of my parents id probably already roped by now. Being in debt, living for nothing, 2 jobs just to get by, not being respected because of your looks.
I don’t know how people live positively when their life is crumbing. Everything is crumbling

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
sounds like you're got depression.

• +1
Reactions: segmt
bc u always thought negatively. it's how you think u cant really change it without years of forcing urself to think more positively but thats bullshit. Jfl at trying to be positive when on this site and knowing blackpill.

the positive i see in things is turning 18 + being able to get fillers then get implants

there are no ''positive'' things

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and theosis
If I were in the position of my parents id probably already roped by now. Being in debt, living for nothing, 2 jobs just to get by, not being respected because of your looks.
I don’t know how people live positively when their life is crumbing. Everything is crumbling
Because they're low iq, they dont think about this shit and in those rare moments of lucidity they just use some copium to shut it down

sounds like you're got depression.
I’m not depressed, I don’t believe in depression. It’s a mental roadblock, probably caused by modern societies toxic lifestyle.
No energy, low IQ, no freedom.
Everyone suffers from this.. cancer

Easy solution to depression: Diet, gym, steroids, nicotine, caffeine and last but not least: gambling.

bc u always thought negatively. it's how you think u cant really change it without years of forcing urself to think more positively but thats bullshit. Jfl at trying to be positive when on this site and knowing blackpill.
Results matter more than happiness. Positivity is a joke

Regardless of how you feel now, you'll pass your mid 20s anyway, and you'll see physically drastically how you start to age and how everything from this point on goes downhill, at which point all you'll have left to do with life is find a foid and spawn some babies with it, and devote your whole life to growing them, to having a purpose and direction to follow, while you go bald, wrinkle and get dark circles under your eyes, until they grow into their early 20s and leave, and from that point you just more or less wait to die, and the process you've gone through, your children will go through as well..

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and theosis

Last edited: