Why cant Black people just make their own films instead of changing the race of a character in a spinoff movie

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
This shit pisses me off so much, Hermione granger is now a black woman?? Wtf???

and james bond and superman and shit

James bond is Canonically white??? Wtf???

Its not like black people cant produce good films with black leads either

Get out is some “black excellence” from jordan peele and the main actor, black panther was a great film with literally all black characters

Its like theyre downplaying themselves by putting themselves in a white persons place instead of producing their own good stuff, such bs

Black people please share your opinions

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton, try2beme and 6 others
Can someone tag some forum blacks idk any apart from bgm

Because they are niggers with sub-saharhan IQ 😂

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BitchBoy, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 51444 and 4 others
whites create, blacks destroy. they always have

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 6 others
whites create, blacks destroy. they always habe
No I dont even think black people are incapable of making good films but it just ruins the whole series when ur favourite character/actor suddenly has a completely different mannerisms and speech

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and HitAndRun

Get out is some “black excellence” from jordan peele and the main actor, black panther was a great film with literally all black characters

Its like theyre downplaying themselves by putting themselves in a white persons place instead of producing their own good stuff, such bs

they don’t wanna have to do the work

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, arabcelxxx, dimorphism and 1 other person
JK rowling is the author its her character not yours

Its fucking comics they swap races and gender all the time

JK rowling is the author its her character not yours

Its fucking comics they swap races and gender all the time
she did it to get the left off her back for her comments about trans people

Either way why are you pressed

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's usually not the black people who decide to cast blacks on such roles, that's the thing.

• +1
Reactions: nope, HitAndRun, sportsmogger and 1 other person
It's usually not the black people who decide to cast blacks on such roles, that's the thing.
True, still annoying, you create an attachment to a character, and a different actor just isnt the same, especially not if they’re completely different race

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
True, still annoying, you create an attachment to a character, and a different actor just isnt the same, especially not if they’re completely different race
The companies just put whatever agenda is trending currently. Who sets the agenda, that's another question. Things will change is people stop buying it, literally and figuratively.

Huge dearth of quality original stories about blacks from blacks to adapt

she did it to get the left off her back for her comments about trans people

Either way why are you pressed
I am not pressed

Shr could just change her mind on trans issue and they would be ok

Average black movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stephan, Kamui, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Can’t wait for Tyrone bond starting Idris

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
idk why J.K rowling would do that. she is probably having to live by her word as she mentioned that on twitter in the past. The trans community coming after probably doesn't help the situation either.

it's not a huge deal though. i don't mind if they cast a black girl for the role. it doesn't make that much of a difference in my eyes. the story is more important to me than the color of the characters skin.

black people didn't do that

white women who want equity and white men who want to sleep with white women who want equity did that

@lunin7 @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
@lunin7 @Kamui
Legit read what this nigga said below
black people didn't do that

white women who want equity and white men who want to sleep with white women who want equity did that
stop pinning this shit on all black people as if we’re in control of Jewllywood and made the decisions to cast black people for non black roles jfl, there have already been hundreds of black movies with all black casts, Hollywood just loves shilling for BBC since it’s ran by Jews

• +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 31497
Legit read what this nigga said below

stop pinning this shit on all black people as if we’re in control of Jewllywood and made the decisions to cast black people for non black roles jfl, there have already been hundreds of black movies with all black casts, Hollywood just loves shilling for BBC since it’s ran by Jews
Agreed im black myself too (my grandma is black)

• JFL
Black Panther and get out was mediocre.

its NOT BLACK PEOPLE CASTING THE ROLES

ITS WHITE BRAH CASTING BLACK PEOPLE

Black people don’t control shit in Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism

We wuz kangz

It’s literally just sjws making the decisions for Hollywood films not “black people.” To answer your question they do it because their uncreative and lazy so it’s easier to just take whatever is already popular and make it “inclusive” and “diverse.”

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and autistic_tendencies
It’s literally just sjws making the decisions for Hollywood films not “black people.” To answer your question they do it because their uncreative and lazy so it’s easier to just take whatever is already popular and make it “inclusive” and “diverse.”
Legit

I’d kill 5000 starving Somalian children for a comic accurate adaptation of sum already existing shit like Spawn or Static Shock, niggas need more superheroes besides Black Panther and Spider-Man

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
Get Out was good, Black Panther was overrated
Both were mediocre trust me I have watched 4000 movies and I know how to critique a movie

they do, nobody wanna watch madea 8 - systematic racism or nollywood

Because they come out like this
[media]

Because they are niggers with sub-saharhan IQ 😂
Lol you’d get shot if you attempted to enter the vril society
Anyways JK rowling is a white woman, and she made the choice: it’s her series lmao.

Most of the time niggas blow this shit out of proportion, there may or may not be entities at play hoping that you send energy into these stupid things and if there is, you are making them very happy.

• +1
these comments are retarded
We consume so much black media especially music and tv shows

These blacks are simply weaponizing inclusivity and using cheap copouts to present their black characters. I agree they should simply make their own

• +1
these comments are retarded
We consume so much black media especially music and tv shows

These blacks are simply weaponizing inclusivity and using cheap copouts to present their black characters. I agree they should simply make their own
We need a Spawn movie immediately

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Black people aren't the ones changing characters. They have no say in hollywood. Stop being a fucking pussy and go talk to the jews that run them studios or shut the fuck up.

Black people dont do that, i think black people would love to hear stories of slave heroes or the black slave who became a samurai, its zionists and far leftist elites who push this crap

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back