why can't each race admit its pros and cons?

Gad

Gad

Solstice
if everyone knew by default all their race was good and bad at, there would be no retard race debates

whites: very balanced genetics in terms of iq, testosterone, and athleticism, this is why they had such an impact upon the world, jacks of all trades

blacks: best athleticism and testosterone genetics, but they have bad iq, that's why their culture revolves so much around tribalism and warfare and have little inventions and development

asians: best raw intelligence genetics, poor testosterone and decent athleticism, they can use their overwhelmingly logical intelligence for technology advancement and make a huge impact on today's world, but should not delude themselves about their T

indians: decent raw intelligence genetics, like asians, poor testosterone and poor athleticism, however enduring indian living and society got to make them mentally strong and handy

not including mixed races since their genetic profile depends on how much of another races they are, they're too diverse

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, ArcticStorm, speed700 and 7 others
no such thing since race doesnt exist.

there has never in human history been a collective racial unity.. ever

we go by culture and values.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and 4 others
if everyone knew by default all their race was good and bad at, there would be no retard race debates

whites: very balanced genetics in terms of iq, testosterone, and athleticism, this is why they had such an impact upon the world, jacks of all trades

blacks: best athleticism and testosterone genetics, but they have bad iq, that's why their culture revolves so much around tribalism and warfare and have little inventions and development

asians: best raw intelligence genetics, poor testosterone and decent athleticism, they can use their overwhelmingly logical intelligence for technology advancement and make a huge impact on today's world, but should not delude themselves about their T

indians: decent raw intelligence genetics, like asians, poor testosterone and poor athleticism, however enduring indian living and society got to make them mentally strong and handy

not including mixed races since their genetic profile depends on how much of another races they are, they're too diverse

Ngl sounds like im selecting a character in a video game when reading that :feelsautistic:

I think digging into racial traits to an autistic level will make the forum look like a neo-nazi shit hole and will attract more people like that.

Its a self improvement forum at the end of the day, so keeping somewhat possitive discussions should be the aim.

Tldr: i dont see anything good coming from discussing racial traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Ngl sounds like im selecting a character in a video game when reading that :feelsautistic:

I think digging into racial traits to an autistic level will make the forum look like a neo-nazi shit hole and will attract more people like that.

Its a self improvement forum at the end of the day, so keeping somewhat possitive discussions should be the aim.

imo racial traits are an interesting read
and I did not even roast anyone, triggering from what i've said is just pitiful

I mean all races are just adapted to their environment. A white guy would get their genetics weeded out in ancient africa, same with a black guy in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15099, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
imo racial traits are an interesting read
and I did not even roast anyone, triggering from what i've said is just pitiful

It's interesting and is part of the blackpill/lookism sphere.

But bro in reality you know what will happen when people sniff race discussions. You will get race wars and race bait threads tearing each other up, trying to win battles.

The bile from storm front and self hating Ethnics will eventually start joining this forum, then it becomes a complete shit hole for any normal person who just wants to join and looksmax in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Gad

Agreed, each race have their pros except curries and abos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14905, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
@hebbewem thoughts

I mean all races are just adapted to their environment. A white guy would get their genetics weeded out in ancient africa, same with a black guy in Europe.
I dont agree tbh

1408384 wp content

Indians intelligent lol where did you get that from :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, HowAmIAlive123 and Prettyboy
Agreed, each race have their pros except curries and abos
abos are irrelevant like they are a living fossils less then 1 million people on this earth
meanwhile curries are like 1.6 billion nepal India paki and sirlanka banglades
also abos don't mix and mingle with other races like curreis they usually keep to themselves
I

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 14262

fax bruh it reminds of skyrim with all the races like khajiit,nord,wood elf jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gaia262 and 1 other person
abos are irrelevant like they are a living fossils less then 1 million people on this earth
meanwhile curries are like 1.6 billion nepal India paki and sirlanka banglades
also abos don't mix and mingle with other races like curreis they usually keep to themselves
I
There might be few of them but they are very different from other races

Indians have good mustache genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Gad
Ego

• +1
Reactions: Gad

indians have more t levels than whole of europe ..u should check the graphs before bullshiting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 9641, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
indians have more t levels than whole of europe ..u should check the graphs before bullshiting
Bro y'all are a bunch of bloated skinnyfat stunted jokes, tf you mean lmao?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Bro y'all are a bunch of bloated skinnyfat stunted jokes, tf you mean lmao?
jfl at ur subhumanity i aint even indian nigr and white zoomers literally are the most soyest jfl:lul:

This is the Goldilocks fallacy of race aka you have a room temperature iq and fell for the scientific race propaganda produced by white supremacists

Meanwhile in reality race is a social construct

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Looks234
This is the Goldilocks fallacy of race aka you have a room temperature iq and fell for the scientific race propaganda produced by white supremacists

Meanwhile in reality race is a social construct
race is indeed social construct categories, but they're so much more easy to identify based on "race", you wannabe philosopher

race is indeed social construct categories, but they're so much more easy to identify based on "race", you wannabe philosopher
Why are you even trying to link phenotypes with underlying traits? What is it that you hope to achieve?

talking about genetics is interesting
Correction: it's interesting when it isn't some teenager with no genuine knowledge and lacking the relevant academic background spewing false beliefs that were debunked decades ago

I like how this thread devolved into what OP was fighting against :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
asians: best raw intelligence genetics,
As someone who has lived and worked all over the world in finance and tech, I can tell you this is not true.

Asians have best academic scores because they are trained from birth to be human calculators and they are split by their ability to memorise and accomplish clerical tasks from the age of 4.
Yes in Asia even the dude working at KFC can tell u what 13 X 8 is without using a calculator, but that's not intelligence at all.

I'd actually argue in raw intelligence Asians come behind whites and curries, and this isn't genetic, it's because whites have a system that nurtures TRUE applied intellect from a young age, and curries have IIT, which is an extreme example of that.

Asians have elite universities, but entrance is entirely gamable, or a function of time spent dedicated to it.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
blacks: best athleticism and testosterone genetics
Show me proof that blacks have higher T

You just wrote bullshit based on nothing

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, HowAmIAlive123 and n0rthface
Show me proof that blacks have higher T

You just wrote bullshit based on nothing
I'm not sure if they have higher overall T but I do remember reading they have higher free T and more sensitive androgen receptors

I'm not sure if they have higher overall T but I do remember reading they have higher free T and more sensitive androgen receptors
Reading where? Lol plenty of bs online

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Reading where? Lol plenty of bs online
I believe they also have higher E however

I believe they also have higher E however
15% highter is nothing and doesn't depend on race but on lifestyle, more physical labour
White people often do intellectual jobs that lower T, if both have same lifestyle the T is same
Go to Balkans or poor med cities and see high T beasts grown with physical labour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and HowAmIAlive123
15% highter is nothing and doesn't depend on race but on lifestyle, more physical labour
White people often do intellectual jobs that lower T, if both have same lifestyle the T is same
Go to Balkans or poor med cities and see high T beasts grown with physical labour
That's the same for every ethnicity in any working class environment (apart from maybe Indians)
Lower class environment = less resources = more competition = higher T production
Pointless to compare when class status isnt equalized

Also if you factor in the increased androgen receptor expression the difference may become significant

Last edited:
i hate noone solely because of their race, besides jews ofc