why cant girls approach first

t20cel

t20cel

Iron
i am scared of bitches fuck pls help me

They will approach you first if they find you attractive, girls are bold, I got approached a few times

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Deleted member 86473, watah and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and SubhumanForever
i am scared of bitches fuck pls help me
Don’t jack off for atleast 1000 days, then the girls will see the glow in your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bone0smasher, piec, nathan and 4 others
They do. You're just subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Women do not approach if you havent done no fap for atleast 1 year straight :lul:
what...jfl... woman in my campus neighbourhood apporoach me on a daily basis but i cuck myself since i get icks by looking at them

what...jfl... woman in my campus neighbourhood apporoach me on a daily basis but i cuck myself since i get icks by looking at them
You know it’s over when your sub 80 iq brain can’t detect sarcasm + no they don’t keep fucking larping

• JFL
Reactions: watah and greycel
also the problem is not me being a single incel cuck virgin...it is that blackpill theories dont work in hindustan jfl.....i can bag a decent pajeeta if she weren't commited to 5' 7 rajesh

You know it’s over when your sub 80 iq brain can’t detect sarcasm + no they don’t keep fucking larping
its true i am also mentacel over for me

yes they do bro i mean why wont they?

its true i am also mentacel over for me
No it isn’t, you do not get approached daily as you made this thread on why girls don’t approach :lul:

But the second someone told you it’s because your not good looking all off a sudden just so happens you get approached every day, shut the fuck up man

• +1
Reactions: piec, NateJacobs and watah
No it isn’t, you do not get approached daily as you made this thread on why girls don’t approach :lul:

But the second someone told you it’s because your not good looking all off a sudden just so happens you get approached every day, shut the fuck up man
i never told that i dont get approached and i was ranting at the state of india that all those normie pajeets get the goodlooking ones while i have to stroke i didn't seethe cos i told i ain't goodlooking cos i know i am above avg in india atleast

i never told that i dont get approached and i was ranting at the state of india that all those normie pajeets get the goodlooking ones while i have to stroke i didn't seethe cos i told i ain't goodlooking cos i know i am above avg in india atleast
That’s literally your title grey. Leave Pajeet land then if you hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
That’s literally your title grey. Leave Pajeet land then if you hate it so much
abt the goodlooking ones(forgot to specify) the ugly ones have the guts to approach and ask to hangout i mean naah

abt the goodlooking ones(forgot to specify) the ugly ones have the guts to approach and ask to hangout i mean naah
Good looking in Pajeet land? Man put even my ugly ass there and I would be able to fuck bitches.

Over if you dont get approached in pajeet countries, If it is like that there, Imagine how it would be in white countries

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Oh trust me they do if you are htn plus

Don’t jack off for atleast 1000 days, then the girls will see the glow in your eyes
It's only if you've never busted. The second you bust in life you've lost your aura.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: t20cel and Zenis
what do you think i am then...you can the the avi and other posts
ltn-mtn. Doesn't mean you can't get a girl, but they won't be approaching you.

Your success will largely depend on what country you live in because of your Indian pheno

ltn-mtn. Doesn't mean you can't get a girl, but they won't be approaching you.

Your success will largely depend on what country you live in because of your Indian pheno
also what ethnicities i might be able to larp as ?