Why can’t I be happy again?

edgewalker2181

edgewalker2181

Silver
I miss life when I was younger, when I was actually HAPPY. And I didn’t care about anything. Life brought me to this state, it’s better to sleep not knowing things, my knowledge and how people treated me brought me to this pitiful state. Sure, I can have a laugh or two but I can’t actually be happy with the people surrounding me, I wish someone loved me, not only my family but someone else truly loved me. I never had a girlfriend, I feel like the people surrounding me are robots, I act towards them like they are robots. They don’t understand so many things. The only thing that can help me get happier is to get into a new environment, country or etc. I can’t deal with this people with my level of brain development, I just can’t bare to be around those people. When will I meet a person who can actually understand me?! Maybe it’s my fault that im a human being like this, but I can’t do anything with me. I can’t actually understand the point of so many things, why would we have a job? Why are we have to do something in school? WHO set this responsibility for us? I do not accept doing fucking math or science. I want to live in a beautiful forest or mountains, enjoying my life, people were so much healthier and happier before. Why am I in such a soft but yet violent world? I can’t understand people, I FUCKING CANT UNDERSTAND THEM. How can they live like this?

I can pretend to be happy, but deep down inside I can not.

Happiness boarded a plane and left you in the dust with tumbleweeds John Wayne cowboy type beat innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and edgewalker2181
ring ring

whos that calling,

heroin.

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181
happiness is for losers. no such thing as happiness for people that are ready to conquer and change the world

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, thecel and edgewalker2181
I can’t my family lives here and I have school
idk what to tell you then. i was miserable in the past too but i became "normal". im not really normal tho since im here again, but i was bored

• +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181