Why can't I down load bumble on the Google pixel 7 plus

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I can't download the app any more and I'm not getting a laptop legit I'm not making this up I've tried for the life of me and I'm not trusting people to use my face for experiments because locations matter and they aren't using the plus version so like I can't even use the dating apps

View attachment Screenshot_20230826-181242.png

I can't down load tinder bumble wtf even is this shit

Factory Reset

OP does it let you watch age restricted vids on youtube with that account?

You most likely need to age verify your google account.

Bro my parental locks and age verification are off on the phone

your’e 0/10 don’t even try

Bro my parental locks and age verification are off on the phone
Google won't let you do these things if their system somehow detects you as not being actually over 18 regardless of your seetings, it happened to me with my account lmao.

Google won't let you do these things if their system somehow detects you as not being actually over 18 regardless of your seetings, it happened to me with my account lmao.

I'm 21 legit I'm way older than the apps age of consent filters

I'm 21 legit I'm way older than the apps age of consent filters
Nigga I am 21 too and it doesn't let me download certain apps or watch age restricted videos on youtube with my main google account because I haven't age verified it.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Nigga I am 21 too and it doesn't let me download certain apps or watch age restricted videos on youtube with my main google account because I haven't age verified it.

I've tried to verify but again my parental locks are off ontop of that I made a new account which puts my age of consent to above 21