Why can't i experience true love

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
Why is real life so cold and harsh???? In anime there is real love etc... God is too cruel, i also wanted to be born with 45mm PFL and 12.5mm PFH, 8+ degree PCT, upturned eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
love doesn't exist nigga, attraction is the only thing that exists and that people classify as "love"

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Alucard69
love doesn't exist nigga, attraction is the only thing that exists and that people classify as "love"
Well everything can be broken down to biochemistry and whatnot, you could also say there's no "evil" or "good" because even those are just concepts we made like "love"

Well everything can be broken down to biochemistry and whatnot, you could also say there's no "evil" or "good" because even those are just concepts we made like "love"
People don't do many things because they are illegal, like killing, many people don't kill because it is illegal, not because it is bad, human beings live by instinct and hatred many times, believe me, if killing were not illegal, many brains would be on the ground now:feelsthink:

Cause you're not a desirable person, you have nothing of qulity or value

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, capitulation and Alucard69
The concept of love cannot be defined that simply, even those with an iq around 150 have a hard time defining it

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Cause you're not a desirable person, you have nothing of qulity or value
Absolutely 100% true, but this shouldn't be the case. That's why anime mogs real world. There's nothing in this world interesting and worthwhile

People don't do many things because they are illegal, like killing, many people don't kill because it is illegal, not because it is bad, human beings live by instinct and hatred many times, believe me, if killing were not illegal, many brains would be on the ground now:feelsthink:
No but what i meant is every term to describe how we feel can be broken down anyway, when you say someone is "good" it means he just feels empathy (byproduction of evolution) therefore does "good" things. I'm just using terms that have been made by humans. In that sense "love" is real. Ofcourse "love" is attraction/affection or somewhere along the lines but that's still "love"

• +1
Reactions: jué and Darkeningstar
Up to the age of 14, it's about innocent love based on personality and compatibility with a person of the opposite sex you happen to have things in common with (this is the period you're talking about Op, and if you don't have it then, chances are you'll never have it again in your life..)

After 14, until 18, the horny period starts, so the fall, where it's all based on how ''hot'' a person is, so looks & genetics. It's no longer about behavior / compatibility, it's about fighting over who is more dominant / has more status in high school / is taller & bigger frame / has better genetics etc. It is during these times that relationships begin where partners may accept toxic/abusive behaviors most often

After 18, genetics remain, but even more things come into the equation, namely money & intelligence & career, personality and compatibility comes back, so everything becomes much more complex and complicated, and ''true'' love you can only get again if you tick a lot of these things..

That's why anime with pure and true love are from high school, where the sexual attraction comes in, the attraction based on how hot the person is (which most anime consumers are missing majorly, because they're ugly, lol) and how the protagonist is the hottest and coolest guy in high school, so you can put yourself in his shoes :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, jué, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Up to the age of 14, it's about innocent love based on personality and compatibility with a person of the opposite sex you happen to have things in common with (this is the period you're talking about Op, and if you don't have it then, chances are you'll never have it again in your life..)
Ideal gf is 13 year old theory???

It did exist before now it doesn’t exist

Also 45mm is impossible

Cope 45-50mm PFL with 12.5-15mm PFH is ideal
I’m just saying if it ever existed I think 40mm is max

But could be achievable atleast 40mm ? I also want higher pfl you are not alone

Absolutely 100% true, but this shouldn't be the case. That's why anime mogs real world. There's nothing in this world interesting and worthwhile
Anime is hound shit, the world is amazing

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Because women are evil

• +1
Reactions: fuse and BeanletMogger
Why is real life so cold and harsh???? In anime there is real love etc... God is too cruel, i also wanted to be born with 45mm PFL and 12.5mm PFH, 8+ degree PCT, upturned eyebrows
We are npcs is chads world bhai

• +1
Autism

• +1
We are npcs is chads world bhai
Yeah, we're here to be in the background, and by our ugliness, to make chads look even more attractive to staicys by comparison
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel