Why can’t I focus on a book

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
When I read and try to be smart I just wanna throw the book aside and go on Instagram or YouTube

Just goes to show that my true nature is to be a failure rotter nobody.

I don’t like boooks or smart stuff. I just wanna do basic shit like go on YouTube or drink something and think

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and n9wiff
Mental disorder for attention

Be proud of who you are and own it! Your life was gifted to you for a reason :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Why can’t books use words in a coherent way
I find the same thing happens with alot of other types of media, like when I was trying to "get into" philosophy.

It's all just cope with people thinking they are smart for being able to recall or a theory or using a word with over 5 syllables.

I don't stress over that shit anymore, I just watch cartoons and have fun.

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Vermy is an fbi plant to attract like minded people who are in utter despair and on the edge, and furthermore they are likely politically diverse and extremest.

The reality is. @Vermilioncore isn't anything like he describes. He's an intellegent and attractive fbi agent with a fantastic schedule snd good routine,

And one of his tasks is to recruit terrorists. American and abroad.

Is it making sense now? @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and n9wiff
I find the same thing happens with alot of other types of media, like when I was trying to "get into" philosophy.

It's all just cope with people thinking they are smart for being able to recall or a theory or using a word with over 5 syllables.

I don't stress over that shit anymore, I just watch cartoons and have fun.
Nigger wrote a paragraph of serious response to the verm

while i took the sensible action and trolled back.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Vermy is an fbi plant to attract like minded people who are in utter despair and on the edge, and furthermore they are likely politically diverse and extremest.

The reality is. @Vermilioncore isn't anything like he describes. He's an intellegent and attractive fbi agent with a fantastic schedule snd good routine,

And one of his tasks is to recruit terrorists. American and abroad.

Is it making sense now? @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
He's a angsty spic

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx