Why can’t I gain weight ?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
I can literally eat like absolute shit and stay lean and low body fat it’s crazy I can eat a box of pizza or Mac and cheese bag of chips box of pop tarts for years and not go past 125. I was thinking an undiagnosed health issue

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
count your calories

you either got tapeworms or u aint eating as mych as u think

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Kenickie, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Same issue here but my parents were the exact same as me and even worse so it is probably genetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Isn't that good tho?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
For awhile I ate 3500 a day and didn’t gain
u should gain abt 0.5lbs a week if you keep eating at a caloric surplus of about 500+ to your daily avg

You have a subhuman nutrient intake ability, food just passes through

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and Deleted member 110
Take probiotics

I can literally eat like absolute shit and stay lean and low body fat it’s crazy I can eat a box of pizza or Mac and cheese bag of chips box of pop tarts for years and not go past 125. I was thinking an undiagnosed health issue
then you dont eat much lmao. check my diet maxxing guide if you want to gain good lean muscle and be healthy asfuck. im gonna update it some time

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
youre probably yoyoing..........

Because you don't eat enough. Plan and simple