why cant i genuinely feel happy?

oryxslams

oryxslams

Iron
I think i have everything i need to be happy but i dont feel so, i cannot go out to any club or a concert and feel alright without drinking alot of alcohol, i can talk to girls and everybody, but at the same time its so tiring, and im somehwat scared on the inside idfk. Ive had girls ask for my snap or ig, i give it to them drunkenly, then next day when im sober i just remove them, i litterally cba talking to anybody, i cant even explain this properly.
When im not drinking, everything feels so shit, everythings boring.

Also everytime i drink whiskey i just go mental, and that doesnt happen with any other drink

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, cavy, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and 1 other person
try smoking bhai im here for you bro.
Do you mean smoking weed? I've done it a few times, and almost every time it just makes me want to sleep and i really don't think it's a good idea to start using other substances to feel happy or good. Thank you for answering

• +1
Reactions: cavy
Do you mean smoking weed? I've done it a few times, and almost every time it just makes me want to sleep and i really don't think it's a good idea to start using other substances to feel happy or good. Thank you for answering
smoke weed or cigs

i js smoke cigs n i dont feel anything like im numb no emotions

smoke weed or cigs

i js smoke cigs n i dont feel anything like im numb no emotions
i try to stay away from cigs or vapes, but i do use snus for few years now, i want to quit it, but i cant, it does not have much effect on me anymore, im buying it only cuz im addicted to it

• +1
Reactions: cavy