Why can’t I get a dental implant under eighteen

DoII

DoII

Kraken
I had one of my first molars removed I’m trying to get an implant but my dentist said I have to wait until I’m eighteen I’m sixteen right now

They probably want you to wait until your bone growth is complete

• +1
Reactions: DoII
They probably want you to wait until your bone growth is complete
That makes sense but bruh this shit is just gonna keep causing boneloss so fucking annoying bro

That makes sense but bruh this shit is just gonna keep causing boneloss so fucking annoying bro
You could try to find an ortho that you could pay under the table to give you an implant

• +1
You could try to find an ortho that you could pay under the table to give you an implant
That’s gonna be hard man I’ll try talking to my ortho more idk if it’s a legal thing or what but I could probably convince her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
If it’s not!

I had one of my first molars removed I’m trying to get an implant but my dentist said I have to wait until I’m eighteen I’m sixteen right now
V

Upper or lower molar?

• +1
Do you think this is detrimental? I heard it can cause all sort of asymmetry, and boneloss, etc
Lemme guess you heard that from a 30 year old Indian on this forum?

• +1
Did you even notice bone loss?if your under 18 you should not have noticble bone loss under jaw
I don’t have any severe asymmetry so I’m assuming nothing happened some asymmetry is noticeable in up close pics
But that’s expected as a side sleeper

Lemme guess you heard that from a 30 year old Indian on this forum?
Ye some niggas were telling me they lost a shit ton of bone asymmetric etc etc so I needed to get this shit done asap

I don’t have any severe asymmetry so I’m assuming nothing happened some asymmetry is noticeable in up close pics
But that’s expected as a side sleeper
Lmao all asmetry is built before 3 years old after that your bones are too strong for sleeping to have an affect on your face that's a myth,as long as you don't have noticble bone loss on your jaw which rarely happens especially for a 16 year old them your fine bro

• +1
Lmao all asmetry is built before 3 years old after that your bones are too strong for sleeping to have an affect on your face that's a myth,as long as you don't have noticble bone loss on your jaw which rarely happens especially for a 16 year old them your fine bro
Alr man ig I’ll just stop stressing abt it

Ye some niggas were telling me they lost a shit ton of bone asymmetric etc etc so I needed to get this shit done asap
Nah haha I got wisdom tooth pulled and nothing happend I'm begging to think its a cope term for crooket teeth niggas.

• +1
Alr man ig I’ll just stop stressing abt it
Just drink alot of milk for peace of mind I seriously doubt at 16 you will have any different ever your jawline won't change bro

• +1
Just drink alot of milk for peace of mind I seriously doubt at 16 you will have any different ever your jawline won't change bro
Haha funny enough. I’m drinking milk rn
This is my side with extraction

Haha funny enough. I’m drinking milk rn
This is my side with extraction
Danm you have ian sommerholder level eyelash darkness,does the other jaw side look similar?

• +1
Danm you have ian sommerholder level eyelash darkness,does the other jaw side look similar?
Ye it looks fine I can’t notice anything severe maybe one brow looks a bit higher then the other probably due to thickness

Btw I did use castor oil on my lashes for awhile but they were alrdy dark b4 idk if it made any difference but it’s worth a shot

Ye it looks fine I can’t notice anything severe maybe one brow looks a bit higher then the other probably due to thickness
Oh keep on mind if you somehow lose bone from teeth extraction which is almost always in oldcels you only get asymmetry in that jaw line it has 0 affect on anything else

• +1
Oh keep on mind if you somehow lose bone from teeth extraction which is almost always in oldcels you only get asymmetry in that jaw line it has 0 affect on anything else
Got you. I will def still get the implant just for chewing and Incase I get older and anything actually happens it is p cheap anyway with insurance

BTW sorry my nigga I can't react to yout posts it's because I have to use an android for 2 more days which has no react option until my iPhone 11 is here

• +1
BTW sorry my nigga I can't react to yout posts it's because I have to use an android for 2 more days which has no react option until my iPhone 11 is here
All good bro ion rly care abt reps anyway

Nah haha I got wisdom tooth pulled and nothing happend I'm begging to think its a cope term for crooket teeth niggas.
This forum's users when something doesn't affect their appearance 0.2 seconds after it's done

This forum's users when something doesn't affect their appearance 0.2 seconds after it's done
I got them removed last year before braces,one upper wisdom tooth on each side so it can't possibly have an affect on my lower jaw which is all that matters