Why can't I get even ugly hoes

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
Literally no one wants me. There nothing wrong me with either. Guess cuz I'm 20 and got nothing going for me.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Vermilioncore
low IQ

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
just aproach them tbh
theyre prob fiening for cock if theyre single and virgin
its instinctual

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Latinolooksmaxxer
just aproach them tbh
its instinctual
I'm just saying I've been rejected by the ugliest fattest bitches. One girl thought I was too young. Kinda weird

when girls say that its prob bc u look low t
Idk about low t, I do look youngish. I think woman want someone with money and shit to spend on them. That's why girls my age are with 27 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Rating? Height?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Same that’s why I gave up and just look in the mirror and laugh

• JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN
Autism

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hypergamy

• +1
Weird. Are you autistic by any chance?
Not autistic quite quiet and reserved tho ig. Maybe u just gotta be better! Or woman want money! Or I'm not trying hard enough

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Not autistic quite quiet and reserved tho ig. Maybe u just gotta be better! Or woman want money! Or I'm not trying hard enough
Maybe your location sucks.

• +1
Because ugly women can still get decent looking men to fuck and average men to simp. So that leaves a lot of men on the bench permeantly waiting for any chance to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and JohnDoe
just aproach them tbh
its instinctual
Only for MTNs and up, LTNs are going to get brutally rejected

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Same that’s why I gave up and just look in the mirror and laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Because ugly women can still get decent looking men to fuck and average men to simp. So that leaves a lot of men on the bench permeantly waiting for any chance to fuck.
Pretty much this, that virgin girl is only eyeing chad and has 100 LTNs and MTNs in her DMs

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Kinda brutal tbh, your looksmatch doesn't even register you on her radar, modern society is a scam

Because you are worse than ugly,you are hideous 🙀

A lot of young men who still have standards think in the back of their minds that they can easily get women they are not attracted to, but once they graduate university and still haven't found anyone and lower their standard for the first time they realize the repulsive women they thought they could get actually reject them in reality.

It's only when the guys get to their 30s that women they aren't attracted to start showing interest in them.