Why can’t I get turned on during sex?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
I (27 F) consider myself to be a very sexual person. The thought of sex turns me on a lot and I do masturbate and can finish by myself with no problem. I crave that intimacy with a person but then when it comes down to it I don’t feel as turned on as I do when I’m just thinking about sex.

I’ll think back to sexual encounters I have and get really turned on thinking about it, but in that moment I wasn’t. And it’s not because that partner was lacking. I’ve had very giving partners who have made me a priority. I’ve never finished from a guy.

I think deep down I know the answer - I get in my head and am insecure and am usually thinking about how I look or what the other person is thinking about me. But I just feel like he’s touching me in all the right spots and doing all the right things I should automatically be turned on…I get very wet alone and then struggle with a person and we use lube & he doesn’t think it’s a big deal but it annoys me because I know how wet I can get lol.

Because it's awkward and smelly-- a far cry from masturbation.

Because it’s consensual. She don’t like that goody two shoes shit, she want that bad boy dick down and then she’ll squirt all over

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and SoundnVision