Why can’t I Iose face fat?

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
I have visible abs and am only eating twice a day but my face looks bloated and fat. Maybe even worse than usual. Why is this?

• +1
Reactions: mug and justbentbro
i have the opposite problem i look like a bengal famine victim before i get to see abs. legit never had abs for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Consider it lucky
You will look older

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I have visible abs and am only eating twice a day but my face looks bloated and fat. Maybe even worse than usual. Why is this?
beacuze you dont sell fake adidas to your balkan uncles

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
It's called localized fat, your fat cells are like balloons
Fat-cell-structure.jpg
, when you lose fat this "balloon" will deflate, but the balloon itself will still be there, and when you're gaining weight/becoming fat, your body create new fat cells/balloons, even if you lose these weight later, you'll never be as lean as before, because your body would have created new fat cells to store it. The only way to lose it is physically removing it by surgeries(some people do cryolipolysis too, it literally kill these cells/balloons and your body will remove them).

It's called localized fat, your fat cells are like balloons
Fat-cell-structure.jpg
, when you lose fat this "balloon" will deflate, but the balloon itself will still be there, and when you're gaining weight/becoming fat, your body create new fat cells/balloons, even if you lose these weight later, you'll never be as lean as before, because your body would have created new fat cells to store it. The only way to lose it is physically removing it by surgeries(some people do cryolipolysis too, it literally kill these cells/balloons and your body will remove them).
he shouldnt get surgery for fat... i think that he lacks muscle to get to a truly lean percentage or is not correctly assessing his leanness. i have v tapor and abs in lighting and look thin in clothes but am 20% bodyfat