Why can't I keep the same skin as soon as I wash my face?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My skin looks mogger straight after washing. Even like 30 mins later it looks good. But then it fades. It's like as if it gets 'cloudy'.

I moisturisemaxxx almost daily, but even without it if I don't put anything on it still looks subhuman after a few hours.

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, flippasav, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
I see no difference.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs and SecularIslamist
My skin looks mogger straight after washing. Even like 30 mins later it looks good. But then it fades. It's like as if it gets 'cloudy'.

I moisturisemaxxx almost daily, but even without it if I don't put anything on it still looks subhuman after a few hours.
Moisturiser is bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs and SecularIslamist
It makes you look like a vampire aint it but then true skin texture comes back 1 minute later

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
It makes you look like a vampire aint it but then true skin texture comes back 1 minute later
As a curry looking like a vampire ascends me. But yeah I get rid of my yellow hue and my skin looks almost peach. But minutes later it's light brown / yellowy. Over :incel:

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Keep a cold stream of water from the shower on your face for a few minutes, or put your face in a sink with ice water(don't forget to occasionally take a few seconds break to breath:feelskek:) and you'll have a fresh-looking, rested face with tight skin for about an hour...

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Search a cream or a mask who does the same effect

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Every routine is limited for example if you put on deodorant it won’t last more than 12-24 hrs

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Low T trait to wash your face
Carbohydrates are the cause of acne

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337 and try2beme
Idk mine looks the same all day until i do sports or work out

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Idk mine looks the same all day until i do sports or work out
I’ve found that sweating cleanses your skin after you do a hard workout
After the gym the best thing to do is to take a shower and clean your face with a washcloth and water instead of using some BS like acne products

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and fluoride1337
I’ve found that sweating cleanses your skin after you do a hard workout
After the gym the best thing to do is to take a shower and clean your face with a washcloth and water instead of using some BS like acne products
I use simple face wash in the morning, after workout and when i arrive home and my skin is top tier

Nothing else

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and The Homelander
I use simple face wash in the morning, after workout and when i arrive home and my skin is top tier

Nothing else
Simplicity is the key to success

• +1
Reactions: try2beme