Why can’t I speak?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
I don’t know how to have conversations with people. I just nod and say obvious things:

For example one time this girl from work just talked to me about her dad’s truck and said how she just bought her boyfriend one and I just said “wow! That’s awesome.” And she went on and told a little story and I said “dang, well at least it’s a good truck!”

Like just boring responses and I say it in a panic all jittery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, LancasteR, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
I don’t know how to have conversations with people. I just nod and say obvious things:

For example one time this girl from work just talked to me about her dad’s truck and said how she just bought her boyfriend one and I just said “wow! That’s awesome.” And she went on and told a little story and I said “dang, well at least it’s a good truck!”

Like just boring responses and I say it in a panic all jittery
anti social? or just boring lol

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You have a girlfriend so there should be no nerves when talking to a girl or anyone

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
should've just said 'shut up before I fuck your little sisters small throat' :p:p

• JFL
You have a girlfriend so there should be no nerves when talking to a girl or anyone
Yeah but when I got her, I previously never hand a friend so now I’m only able to talk to her but I’m uncomfortable around everyone else

Yeah but when I got her, I previously never hand a friend so now I’m only able to talk to her but I’m uncomfortable around everyone else
I think if u get a gf u shouldn't experience social anxiety, u already reached the end zone, what can you lose or gain from this dumb bitch yapping at u in ur job?

Maybe it wont be like that for me tho.

No Idea Idk GIF by UFC

Asperger like me

• JFL
I think if u get a gf u shouldn't experience social anxiety, u already reached the end zone, what can you lose or gain from this dumb bitch yapping at u in ur job?

Maybe it wont be like that for me tho.
Yeah maybe I’m just boring then, I don’t got much to say and I don’t care so I don’t bother giving thoughtful responses I just hate talking

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Low-T & High Inhib