Why can't my family grasp the blackpill?

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Honestly these fuckers could be raped while being dismembered for all I care. They don't mean anything to me. But how come when I talk about black pilled topics they always think emotionally? Its as if they are offended by it. Even if something is scientific it is regarded as bullshit as such by them. WHY? This stuff is so obvious. Knowing that the average person thinks like this makes me happy people go ER. The more normies that get smoked and their parents suffer emotional pain the better.

Its 2020 and people are still disregarding the black pill. Such greed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TopzCat1, randomuser2407, JMax and 3 others
Thought Tony had finally posted something non autistic. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, JMax, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
NPCs tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 5522
Thought Tony had finally posted something non autistic. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Im going ER

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, JMax, sytyl and 3 others
because they're NT and you're not.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Cause your family is soy

• +1
because they're NT and you're not.
What the fuck does this have to do with being NT? Unless NT = mentally retarded

I am moving onto greatER and bettER things

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
What the fuck does this have to do with being NT? Unless NT = mentally retarded

I am moving onto greatER and bettER things
do it pussy i dare you

• JFL
There there whats the matter
I just want you to be happy

• So Sad
Guys who don't care about the black pill are either coping or they're fine with a sexless relationship because they just want to be loved, so in other words, they have low testosterone, and/or low libido or they care more about what other people would think of them hooking up than actually hooking up with a hot girl. Also, ugly men do get laid and they do get girlfriends but they get less sex and that is the key difference between a Chad and a cuck.

You can be in a relationship or married where you have to work super hard for a few crumbs of sex while your wife or girlfriend uses you for your time and money until she cheats on you with a hotter guy, or you can be a hot guy who has tons of options, has sex whenever he wants and doesn't get used for his time or money and has real loving relationships that are also sexually satisfying at the same time.

That is the difference between good looking guys and ugly guys. It's not OVER for anyone it's just that the ugly guys have to accept that their destiny is to be a beta bux who is going to get cucked. So, if you never ascend, you have 2 choices, either you become a cuck/beta bux or you stay an incel for your entire life.

For most guys, they would be happier even being at the bottom of the food chain than being a lone wolf which is why so many ugly guys tolerate terrible relationships that are sexless and filled with drama. Most ugly guys don't become part of mgtow because they can't stand the idea of being alone all the time, because at our core, we men need women to be happy.

That is why I always tell people on this forum, if you have opportunities to get laid or girls who are really into you, even if they are ugly, go for it, because unless you looksmax really well, it's not going to get easier as you get older, and if you wait too long, you'll run out of options and be really at the very bottom of the food chain where you'll have to either be alone or you'll need to become a beta bux. That is why you're better off lowering your standards and if you do find a hotter girl who likes you later on, then you can trade up for the hotter girl.

Back when I started to try to looksmax, I thought that I should wait until I am perfect to date women to get the hottest one but really I should have just taken what I was being given and then I could have dumped that girl for a hotter girl later on, it's better to do that than to stay single for most of your 20s while chasing an ideal that is so difficult to reach.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos and Deleted member 5522
trying to change peoples minds with reason is totally fruitless and exhausting

if you accept this your life will be much better

• +1
Guys who don't care about the black pill are either coping or they're fine with a sexless relationship because they just want to be loved, so in other words, they have low testosterone, and/or low libido or they care more about what other people would think of them hooking up than actually hooking up with a hot girl. Also, ugly men do get laid and they do get girlfriends but they get less sex and that is the key difference between a Chad and a cuck.

You can be in a relationship or married where you have to work super hard for a few crumbs of sex while your wife or girlfriend uses you for your time and money until she cheats on you with a hotter guy, or you can be a hot guy who has tons of options, has sex whenever he wants and doesn't get used for his time or money and has real loving relationships that are also sexually satisfying at the same time.

That is the difference between good looking guys and ugly guys. It's not OVER for anyone it's just that the ugly guys have to accept that their destiny is to be a beta bux who is going to get cucked. So, if you never ascend, you have 2 choices, either you become a cuck/beta bux or you stay an incel for your entire life.

For most guys, they would be happier even being at the bottom of the food chain than being a lone wolf which is why so many ugly guys tolerate terrible relationships that are sexless and filled with drama. Most ugly guys don't become part of mgtow because they can't stand the idea of being alone all the time, because at our core, we men need women to be happy.

That is why I always tell people on this forum, if you have opportunities to get laid or girls who are really into you, even if they are ugly, go for it, because unless you looksmax really well, it's not going to get easier as you get older, and if you wait too long, you'll run out of options and be really at the very bottom of the food chain where you'll have to either be alone or you'll need to become a beta bux. That is why you're better off lowering your standards and if you do find a hotter girl who likes you later on, then you can trade up for the hotter girl.

Back when I started to try to looksmax, I thought that I should wait until I am perfect to date women to get the hottest one but really I should have just taken what I was being given and then I could have dumped that girl for a hotter girl later on, it's better to do that than to stay single for most of your 20s while chasing an ideal that is so difficult to reach.
Thanks for this observation
trying to change peoples minds with reason is totally fruitless and exhausting

if you accept this your life will be much better
tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Cali Yuga