why cant normies admit they're wrong

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I never seen this happen EVER, I have been objectively right about something and this normie tries so hard to rebuttal any truth.

Why are they like this? Is it because they cant admit ugly people can be right too?

Why would they ever admit they were wrong ? It doesn’t benefit them in any way to admit they were wrong about anything ?

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Why would they ever admit they were wrong ? It doesn’t benefit them in any way to admit they were wrong about anything ?
to make me feel good

fuck em they're retarded, normies will think ur some professor if you simply read a paragraph on a random topic.

Devils advocate

fuck em they're retarded, normies will think ur some professor if you simply read a paragraph on a random topic.
its the complete opposite for me, if I have an opinion on something and im talking to multiple normies, they will all go hivemind on me

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
its the complete opposite for me, if I have an opinion on something and im talking to multiple normies, they will all go hivemind on me
haven't experienced this, maybe depends on the topic, but in my experience anything not related to: e drama, e celebs, netflix shows, anime lore, they think you're a book worm or some shit for being able to on the fly explain something worth multiple paragraphs