Why can't normies let manlets live in peace?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I don't really like Joe Rogan anymore since he cucked himself and sold out, plus he straight up lies and sucks up to people now.

However he is not harming anyone, he is just doing his thing, yet all over the internet people want to shit on him for being a manlet who copes.

Just came across this one today, why do people make the effort to make these to fuck with manlets??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Lmao, Deleted member 6963 and 8 others
it's tempting because he's trying to come across as alpha and he's kinda famous for no reason tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Prettyboy
but he lies tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, subhuman incel, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
5'8 is short to women because of niggas like him
fuck him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, PrisonMike, Deleted member 14470 and 11 others
Why even larp? He's like 50 or some shit and everyone knows he's not 5'8. He has 500x more money than any 6'2" Chad will make his entire life. He won life. I couldn't imagine being insecure about anything if I had 100 mil in the bank.

Not like online dating where you have to larp 2 inches because everyone else does.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
744B775F ABE5 438F AE98 9F38A2461988

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 14470, TITUS and 4 others
Why even larp? He's like 50 or some shit and everyone knows he's not 5'8. He has 500x more money than any 6'2" Chad will make his entire life. He won life. I couldn't imagine being insecure about anything if I had 100 mil in the bank.

Not like online dating where you have to larp 2 inches because everyone else does.
I'd rather be a broke chad than be 5'6 with 10 million in the bank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, PrisonMike, Deleted member 14470 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prettyboy and Adriana Lima
I'd rather be 3/10 and have an average height than 5/10 and 5'6" or below

Ch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 14470, subhuman incel and 4 others
yFOWYT6.png

They're after us bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 10615, never_lucky and 2 others
I don't really like Joe Rogan anymore since he cucked himself and sold out, plus he straight up lies and sucks up to people now.

However he is not harming anyone, he is just doing his thing, yet all over the internet people want to shit on him for being a manlet who copes.

Just came across this one today, why do people make the effort to make these to fuck with manlets??

normies have an innate desire to belittle anyone who is worse off because normies are doomed to be average and nothing more or less

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Senssei, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I hate such people. They make people think that normal heights are actually dwarfs, so everyone has to elevate their height

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 14667
manlets living in the hell. they always bashed by people for no reason at all.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 14470
Cause nobody likes a frauder even though everybody frauds

Manlets are made to get mocked, it is what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and gamma
What a surprise, he lies like everyone else out there. Rounding up 1-3 inches is normie stuff.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
What a surprise, he lies like everyone else out there. Rounding up 1-3 inches is normie stuff.
this nigga is legit frauding 4 inches barefoot jfl not even 1-3 inches

1 inch can be rounded
if you are 5'10 barefoot you could say you are 5'11 because you'll always be that with shoes

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Society is becoming feminized. More and more men are acting like catty women. This is not really a male method of communication.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry