Why can’t you get parents blackpilled?!

extremchange628181

extremchange628181

Gold
They should finally pay me for my shit Bimax. I am literally receded as fuck and have an asymmetry. They aren't doing me any good at the moment, they let me go to pieces in some sub-human job, even though they have the money. Got such sick aggression, AHHHHH, might just beat someone up lowkey. Had to work extremely hard jobs for 2 years despite disproving everything I was told. How can a parent still responsibly believe in that beautiful bluepilled "everyone is beautiful just the way they are" fantasy. Just wanna die. Don't feel like fighting anymore!

They should finally pay me for my shit Bimax. I am literally receded as fuck and have an asymmetry. They aren't doing me any good at the moment, they let me go to pieces in some sub-human job, even though they have the money. Got such sick aggression, AHHHHH, might just beat someone up lowkey. Had to work extremely hard jobs for 2 years despite disproving everything I was told. How can a parent still responsibly believe in that beautiful bluepilled "everyone is beautiful just the way they are" fantasy. Just wanna die. Don't feel like fighting anymore!
i succesfully blackpilled my mum at 75%

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Why can't my parents be mentally ill?

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
My parents say that looks don't matter at all and I should stop trying to improve them. Good thing I don't listen to them.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, datboijj and extremchange628181
Your parents owe you nothing. Save your money and get your 5k bimax in france. Kind regards , slop

I tried to blackpill my mother (to get her to pay for my surgeries) and she just brings up her friend's subhuman kids who got in betabuxxing cuck relationships and says I'm handsome. JFL!!!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TheDragon
You can. It's possible. I blackpilled my mom, who is the only one who makes money in the family. You need to strategically explain.

basic blackpill Is Truth
Extreme blackpill Is autistic
still fucked up my mind tho
What do you mean by extrem blackpill. Bro if your receded and have asymmetries there is no other option

Your parents owe you nothing. Save your money and get your 5k bimax in france. Kind regards , slop
This is a false claim. I don't owe my parents anything. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born and now I have to find my way around here. My parents owe me everything because they brought me into the world. You have to take responsibility. I'll go to work, but ethically it would be the only right thing if they paid for my bimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 32196, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
What do you mean by extrem blackpill. Bro if your receded and have asymmetries there is no other option
Just autistic behavior like telling people to Rope if they're not attractive,saying that 6'2 Is an average height, getting leg lenghtning at 6ft these sort of things

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
You can. It's possible. I blackpilled my mom, who is the only one who makes money in the family. You need to strategically explain.
bro i tried everything

I tried to blackpill my mother (to get her to pay for my surgeries) and she just brings up her friend's subhuman kids who got in betabuxxing cuck relationships and says I'm handsome. JFL!!!
legit they are too far gone and don't even care other than the age pill

• +1
Just autistic behavior like telling people to Rope if they're not attractive,saying that 6'2 Is an average height, getting leg lenghtning at 6ft these sort of things
Yes I agree by that. A lot of people here are unrealistic but I am receded as fuck and asymetric that’s another level

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I want to go to one of the best surgeons like raffaini, Pagnoni or Ramieri and not someone no one knows. How do you even find such a guy haha

Cause they won’t like to admit that they’re genes are shit

• JFL
Reactions: chadcel;
This is a false claim. I don't owe my parents anything. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born and now I have to find my way around here. My parents owe me everything because they brought me into the world. You have to take responsibility. I'll go to work, but ethically it would be the only right thing if they paid for my bimax
incel mindset, just be happy you're alive and not disabled. Sure you are not GL but most people aren't if you care enough work save money and get surgery

• Hmm...
If you really need bimax just tell them is for health issues, first rule of blackpill is never talking about it,

• Hmm...
Brainwashed by society

But my parents agreed to pay for bimax and LL so I can “be confident”

They don’t want to believe they’re genetically inferior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back