Why carbs are important and No Fap

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
In my experience going low carb to no carb crashes my libido within a week and I feel like a sexless monk its such a shitty feeling

I ate a pizza because low carb gave me headache and I'm horny as a animal again and ready to fuck bitches

It might be useful to go on Keto diet if you wanna do nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: omziak, noodlelover, flippasav and 3 others
Enjoy crashing your test and becoming a female. Also the whole point of nofap is that you’re still horny but you’re retaining your seed for the so called benefits.

• +1
Reactions: omziak and Feliezzx
In my experience going low carb to no carb crashes my libido within a week and I feel like a sexless monk its such a shitty feeling

I ate a pizza because low carb gave me headache and I'm horny as a animal again and ready to fuck bitches

no carb = no test

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Feliezzx
It doesn't mean carbs are important it means you're carb adapted (or addicted) and your body struggles to function in any other state. It's like believing that coffee is important because you feel like a zombie if you go without it.

Considering we ideally want to eat fewer meals with fewer calories and more nutrient density from those calories, being carb-adapted isn't a good thing since it necessarily means you need to eat more often and a large proportion of your calorie intake is empty.

no carb = no test

High quality animal foods increase test. Stop thinking in terms of macros it's outdated and misleading. Yes if you consume nothing but whey powder and "keto bars" your test will decrease. If you eat good foods and cut out garbage like grains and seeds, it will increase.

• +1
Reactions: Papers
Enjoy crashing your test and becoming a female. Also the whole point of nofap is that you’re still horny but you’re retaining your seed for the so called benefits.
Have fun degenerating away with your cum constantly pouring out. Masturbation is truly a woman like behaviour.

It doesn't mean carbs are important it means you're carb adapted (or addicted) and your body struggles to function in any other state. It's like believing that coffee is important because you feel like a zombie if you go without it.

Considering we ideally want to eat fewer meals with fewer calories and more nutrient density from those calories, being carb-adapted isn't a good thing since it necessarily means you need to eat more often and a large proportion of your calorie intake is empty.

High quality animal foods increase test. Stop thinking in terms of macros it's outdated and misleading. Yes if you consume nothing but whey powder and "keto bars" your test will decrease. If you eat good foods and cut out garbage like grains and seeds, it will increase.
You are forgetting that SHBG plays a factor. Keto and carnivore ends up lowering or stabilising the test levels due to SHBG which can be seen as a good thing since your body is basically telling you that you are at a level with sufficient testosterone as chronically less SHBG can lead to imbalances.

However to what extent is it beneficial. Likewise, that scenario seems useful only for those that are maintaining or cutting. If u are seeking bulking or just growing stronger in general you will need carbs.

Have fun degenerating away with your cum constantly pouring out. Masturbation is truly a woman like behaviour.
Huffing and puffing copium 😂

See you with extreme wrinkles and hollow eyes in the future.
I never said continue to masturbate, I said cutting carbs from your diet instead of being disciplined isn’t the way to do it 🤡

Switch the pizza with Fruit and some vegetables as your carb source and you'll feel even better.